copycat

Tv turn on in the cinema with all the fnaf characters glitchtrap then says hello everyone were about to start the first video so let's begin.

After the first video everyone in the cinema was looking at the screen in complete horror especially in the security breach area while the afton family's look furious especially mike while the the fnaf robots was staring at the screen at disbelief while some one them was scared while the twisted ones look at the screen interested in vanessa and vanny
While the guards look at the screen in horror and furious at glitchtrap as well as everyone in the theatre starts to hate glitchtrap at what he did to vanessa and vanny while ciara comforts vanessa who looks shaken up especially gregory become scared and terrified seeing vanny on screen then vanessa confronts vanny as everyone look at the 2 in disbelief especially the night guards and the aftons because vanny and vanessa look identical that what scared everyone in the cinema while the 2 were arguing something happened and the 2 finally becomes 1 as soon as the two become 1 everyone back away from vanessa and vanny while the security breach group was panicking and scared that vanny became 1 with vanessa chaos was about to happen when they get back that's when vanny took control over the mic that glitchtrap had and was mocking gregory and at the end of the speech vanny and vanessa eyes turnt purple that scared the shit out of everyone while glitchtrap was laughing like a maniac.

Tbh