the deciever follow me

Glitchtrap: now next the might be shocking for some especially to the security breach section and the night guards especially to the all Afton family so let's begin show we.

After the video ended the afton kids the missing children stared at the screen with a blank face especially the michaels while gregory was trembling with so much fear and terror while all the William's aftons and the twisted ones took so much interested in vanessa so much more when more when will gave her the purple eyes.

Glitchtrap: everyone listen because we got a special guest that's coming now and yous will be shocked to see who it is and she here okay show time everyone I wants you to meet the future vanessa from the video vanessa come into view with her purples eyes bearing down on everyone in the room while everyone was so terrified of the adult vanessa until she sends a death stare completely at gregory who slowly hid in freddy stomach and vanessa smile turnt so sinister she stalk over to freddy and grab the sb freddy by the throat and lifted the toy bear up from its feet after seeing that everyone pissed themselves while the other young vanessa wave at the older vanessa and the older vanessa wave what come next was terrifying the adult vanessa rip Freddy stomach open and grab Gregory by the throat and starts choking the shit out of gregory while the young vanessa was eating popcorn with glitchtrap enjoying the show while everyone started crying and hiding because of the brutally action the adult vanessa was doing especially strangling freddy and gregory while some of them was saying kill them kill them while eating popcorn.