the mask

Next video show begin wait wheres vanessa everyone looks around trying to find vanessa but finds nothing until in the pitch black vanessa opens her eyes to reveal purple but in the purple eyes held nothing but completely hatred and vengeance and laughs so hard at glitchtrap and says I already broken away from your mind control after I got these eyes while laughing with malice then a red eye slowly appears in one of vanessa eyes showing vanny and vanessa evil sides.

Glitchtrap says yeah whatever with a depressed look onto the next video show we and theirs 2 new guest now welcoming Mary and marilyn aka vanessa and Mike's sister and wife.

None dare look in vanessa direction because their to scared to but of the Vanessa and vanny red and purple eyes while Mary and marilyn threw them self at vanessa to comfort and support vanessa and also sat down with each other then mike join the family and hugged vanessa with tears and promise to make everything up for the pain vanessa went through and the traumas a few seconds later vanessa phone rang so vanessa checked her phone and on the phone was vanessa work superiors a few seconds later vanessa hangs up and and took the stage and says everyone I got good news for everyone my superiors said that everyone can have fun at the new Freddy fazebear mega pizzeria but on one condition no fighting also they know about you glitchtrap because they be suspicious that someone is hacking the systems and they say they hunt you down sooner or later with a sinister smile. A few fews seconds everyone was just thinking about one word until realising the word superiors henry went wide eyes with William PS after everything goes back to normal and I catch gregory for you then fuck no what im going to do next like you said finish what I already started.