Vanessa identity revealed

Good morning everyone glitchtrap says smiling.

William: what now

Gregory: let vanessa go you done enough already.

Glitchtrap: none of yous don't know don't yous about Vanessa last name was and starts laughing.

After the last statement from glitchtrap everyone from all the fnaf become aware while some was alarmed and cautious while Michael snaps and says what are you even talking about was vanessa new what was coming soon because of vanny.

Glitchtrap: okay everyone listen up vanessa last name is none other then afton also know as aka vanessa afton aka code name 71 xx while laughing.

After glitchtrap said that vanessa was the vanessa afton and was the daughter of michael Afton the temperature in the room got so dangerous as the killing instinct was coming from michael the look in Michael eyes when he stared at glitchtrap was with intent to kill while the aftons look aftons family look at their niece and granddaughter everyone went into a complete horror and a uproar meanwhile the Afton family stares at vanessa in disbelief especially micheal and william while ciara stood up and went to hug vanessa as same as elizabeth while all the animatronics and bots stare at vanessa with horror and panic.

Meanwhile Gregory hid be hide freddy while vanessa turn into vanny and her eyes turn red and purple was walking around freddy and gregory with a malice look and smirk and snarled at the 2 While that was happening everyone looking at them 3 for mortified at what has happening then glitchtrap told her Infront of everyone they she can kill gregory later after saying that gregory and everyone in the cinema becomes so scared  of vanessa and vanny because of their split personality while vanny was laughing like a maniac.

Michael: I swear I'll kill you enraged I'll kill you for making my daughter like this while saying it in uncontrollable rage.

Meanwhile everyone in the movie theatre including the others aftons and henry to control michael rampaging act while some stared at michael and vanessa with sympathy.