Stolen Story: Update

My dear readers,

It has been a pleasure seeing you all have my back. I couldn't read all comments but the ones I read were so full of love and support.

I'll read the rest of the comments at night.

This is to update you that I've sent a DMCA to Webnovel. Let's see what they do about it now.

Plus I've left this review on that story. I saw that the most liked review shows on top. Currently the most liked review has 30 likes. I have a favor to ask from you all. Can you kindly like my review so that it reaches more than 31 likes and shows on top.

I don't want anymore people paying to unlock chapters on that platform.

Once again, I can't thank you enough for this support

Once again, I can't thank you enough for this support. I was so worried, still am, but seeing this support from you all has calmed me down quite a bit.

I just.. I never thought much about this before but what if someone just claims that my story is theirs and I don't have anything left to prove that it's not? I already have an author account on Instagram but I was thinking that I maybe I should make one on Twitter too. Maybe I should promote those accounts so that I'll have more posts on multiple accounts as proof.

I don't know. The stress from exams plus this overthinking is killing me.

But then again I think about you all and it always, always calms me down.

I have you all with me and that matters the most. I love you all .. very, very much.

Yours and yours only,
Cherry.