Tutoring sessions plus perfect abs equals disaster

Author's Note:

Hey guys,

Daydreamin' is my first serious novel, so your support would help me a lot right now. Please feel free to comment and lemme know what you think. You can dm me if you think there should be any changes to this story. I'm open to constructive criticism.

Btw, please bear with Kennedy and Jackson for the first few chapters of this story. Their unequivocal love might tire you a bit, but it shows the degree of how passionate and lovestruck they are for each other. And this is very crucial to this story because this is their calm before the storm.

On a personal note, my love life isn't half as wonderful as theirs. Kennedy and Jackson are just not some High School It couple, living for others. They don't need to prove their love to anyone. All that PDA is not them making a point to someone. They've been through a lot. Both of them have been a constant support to each other throughout the story. Their history goes long back which I will be writing as flashbacks throughout the story. But they do share a lot of important memories and it is really important to mention them in the story.

If you're bored already, hold on for a few chapters cuz the night has just begun.

You're gonna so love this story, I promise. Trust me on this, really.

So please comment and vote.

xoxo,

Karen

___________________

Kennedy's POV:

Three years ago...

"Kennedy, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but I prefer Ken to be honest"

"Okay, then Ken it is"

I smiled at him.

"So, lets begin"

And that's how I started tutoring Jackson Sánchez, the popular football captain of Oakheart High, who has stolen the hearts of the teenage youth of Oakheart.

And the fact is, I'm not even exaggerating.

By the time the first semester got over, the girls were all simping over him, and the guys wanted to be Jackson Sánchez, the football star who joined Oakheart high mid-year and brought boundless fame to the already renowned football 'hub' in the mainland US.

His perfect abs and muscular build and his attractive personality allured everyone towards him like a moth to a flame. Even the teachers were charmed by him.

But even Sánchez, with his charm, couldn't lure the teachers into giving him an A when he doesn't deserve it.

So unfortunately- for the both of us- we're stuck in this library, with me being forced to teach him Calculus, for our test tomorrow, when I clearly should be sitting in my room preparing for it myself.

I really don't have to waste my time tutoring some guy I know nothing about. In fact, based on everything I've heard, I have a less-than-good opinion about him. Not that I totally trust the gossips made in this small dungeon of high school students who consider ruining other peoples lives for their entertainment as a serious career decision, but according to the countless novels I have read, the statistics suggest that this guy might be a pompous ass.

Something about him intrigues me though. The fact that Sánchez has never dated anyone in the recent past. According to the gossips around the school - you can never believe how much tales idle freshman make about him- and his Instagram account, Sánchez has never committed to a girl, and even if he has, any records of it can be traced back to a year.