1

Hi, my name's Renna van Kirk bitsy with the athletic trainer named Cammie who happened to get me a spot on the team doing what I love to take photos.. before you say you only got the spot is Because you know the head coach's daughter will yes I do but that's not how I got it. I was looking for a team or something to take photos for and show off my work my bestie didn't realize I had submitted my photos of us in college will the photos of Joe and her but eney was she say my name and told her dad that she's really good at what she does and that she injuries it.

After I called cammy and I heard saltines for a little I put them on speaker to hear what happened next but before I could she hung up on me. I couldn't help but laugh. Then after I got my stuff together I grabbed my Camera and headed to the stamen of where they were.

Time skip..

It's been a couple of hours since I got there and I started to take photos of them all. I want to go in to the shade to look at the photos I have taken over the hour and not even paying attention I bump in to a player I read the number and it was #94 . I became to blush and all relaxing who I bump into "am am sorry Mr. Hubbs I should've paid attention to where I was going " I say in a shy way and not looking at him. He looks down at me and my family look up at him and my face counters to get more red "it's ok don't worry about it." After he said down worry about it I quickly walked away and sat down looking through the photos. After I looked at the photos I went back to tack more photos and I tried to sneak a photo of Zack Tayler talking to Sam. But I got caught. Now I did get the photo but I looked back and noticed that Sam was looking at me when I took it.

Time skip...

After the end of the day was over and I got a group photo of the team with Joe burrow in the middle of them with Zack Tayler. I was going to head home and Revere the photos but then I Felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see Cammie. "Hey sis" I said as I was trying to overdo what happened earlier that day. " So how was your day?" she smiled "it was nice" I smiled and looked at her wondering what she's planning. " How about we go and have dinner with Joe like we did in college." I looked at her " mmm ok I will go eney as I got a good photo of your dad and hubbs talking" I smiled and started to skip away.