2

When I got home from the field I dedicated to  tack a shower after I got in the bed room and started to put my photos ony computer before I went to tack a shower. 

After shower 

I Got dressed in some.comfery close waiting for a text from the two love birds on where and when I start uploading photos  and some videos I got of the team  practicing gets to some photos of hubs and I noticed he was looking at the Cramer and I started to get flustered but then i gathered m

Dey salfe. "We haven't seens each other seens what me tack the tore of the college on I doubt he even realize who I am" I said to my salfe  setting there figuring out what to say with the photos with the post then I realized I haed snuck I photo of Joe and cam standing  together and talking  And I smiled and I sent it to cam. Look what I found in my picture of today. I said as I sent it to her. As I. Wait for her reply  I counted to upload photos.  

After I get done my phone starts blowing up.  I looked done and see  it was cam or her contact is "sis"  and looks at the phone I see a text saying "0700 at my house"  I text back "ok" 

When I got ready I decade to wear  a tank top that I wore under my fire suit during the race season and some black ripped jeans and the nicest pair of boots I could own.   

I get ready with putting my hair up in  a ponytail.   I see the time and I get ready to go as I place out my night shift Which is hub's college jersey  and leggings   then I head out the door and get in  my black and orange truck. And heads to her hours. 

I get ready with putting my hair up in  a ponytail.   I see the time and I get ready to go as I place out my night shift Which is hub's college jersey  and leggings   then I head out the door and get in  my black and orange truck. And heads to her hours.  Once  I got into her house I just  saw bondie on joe and got juslish.  Old man seens Cammie got you . Ouu been a jjs dog. As I get done say that Bonnie jumps and goes to me and before she puts them up and I give her  some love. 

After  getting to apple bees and after dinner I  text chase seeing if he can pick me up  so I could get home and so I can finish my photos  up. And I said my goodbyes and walked out  to see him in his white Rolls Royce. As I walk over to him and his car I get stop by a fan who used to watch me race at my home track when I was younger like 17-18  and I sighed and took a photo  with her. 

Time skip 

As Chase  got to my appointments I asked if he wanted to come in for a little but he said no he had some other stuff to do so I decided to Walk  in after I said goodbye to him. As I get back to work after a I feed my cat  I forgot that  my truck was at raines but I did card to get it tomorrow seens me and cam  going to have a girls day  

Time skip to the next day 

As I wake up and put on chase college jersey  and some jeans  then I  make myself a cup of coffee and headed out the door after I saw the Postes and commented on  them. After me and cam got back to her place I took my truck and some stuff I needed to get and all I headed home to get ready for the cardinal game that was coming up. 

Time skip to the day of leaving for the game.

I got up early and didn't care how I looked because it was Early morning   as I got into my truck after I gave the pet sitter the stuff to take care of  Autumn who is a tortoiseshell cat. 

I drove to Paycor stadium so I could be there and finish getting ready for the team  to get there.  As I was turning I get hit by another truck.