4

As I was walking to the locker rooms  to wait for cam  and all I see Sam and dad will  Zac but he let's me call him dad and chase  leaving the locker room and chase came walking up to me  " hay renna are you  ok" I look at him " yes am ok but why ...

I look at him " yes am ok but why you asking" I ask confused.  " I saw a post on Instagram  about  a  crash and it has a photo of your truck"  I looked at him surprised   " can you show me  the post jammer" I say as I have a little  panic on my face.  He shows me the

TMZ: an acdition happens in front of the Paycor stadium some of you know her as  the photoset for the bangles and others may know her as a draver for NASCAR

TMZ: an acdition happens in front of the Paycor stadium some of you know her as  the photoset for the bangles and others may know her as a draver for NASCAR. It's a non injury acdition as we know @ rennav33 is ok.

I looked at the post and  my legs almost gives out as soon as I saw the damage to my truck  I didn't relaze my legs where shaken tell jammer warped his arms around me and gave me a hug and  I drop to my knees  even throw he still has a hold of me.  All I could do is start to cry in his arms and  he held me tighter and all  I feel was him sinking as he was holding me. " I love you renna"  as I looked up at him surprised  but still has tears in my eyes.   As I was speech less I haer   jj  walk out of the locker room.  JJ sees me with tears  on my face and he  knows  something is not right.  He  looks at jammer and lips to him what's wong . He shows him  the post thats on Instagram about the crash.  All I saw  next was jj  then feelt jammer picked me up. I look at JJ  with a shock look with my cheeks turn red.  then he stared  to  walk  away  I helld on to him  not wanting let go of him and says  qautily  "I love you too"   " what did you say" he ask  me with a smile  on his face and as he sat me on the field with him besaid  me i slowly lean in  to him and  started to tack some beep breathes in to try and calms my self down from having a wroes panic attack  then I  was having.  Hubs  feel me breathing havy and  told me to copy his breathing.   I start to come down a little  " I like you renna"  he said and I look at him  " why me why do u like me  out of the other girls." " because you are sweet nice and all to gather your my type of girl. Do you think I just like gave you my jersey because I just feelt like it."   I look at him  more then I heard JJ called  for me and I got up and took my cramer and  went to follow  into the locker room. I started to tack photos once  cam went in to the room me and  JJ where in .

Time skip to after

As Chase,me, JJ, and cam walks to our vickoles and I hug  JJ and cam a bye hung and said our good bys   " renna  I can give you a ride home." I look at him "thanks chase sure i would love that"  as I see cam look at me I just smile back at her " hold on renna what does he mean give you a raid home I thought you had your truck?"  I look at her and my smiles fades "nothing cam he just dicaeds to be nice am exhused after tacking phots. " aaa ok"  looks at JJ and smiles agen. "Just get rest ok and chase makes sure she does" " yeah"  "ok I will" He says after geting mein his car   " will see you all  when ever  we dicade to hang out  that's not an  foot ball game or practice. "  I was to them bye and me and chase heads to my houes. 

Time skip
We get to my apartment  "you want to come in to stay a little longer with me?"   He look at me and smiles  as we get up to  my apmint I noticed  something off but thought it was nothing and went insid  after I played the girl who was taken care of my cat and she leaves then I looked at jammer " make your self at home  am just going to change in to some more cromfey closed .  He smiles "Ok" as I wach him set on the couch I went to my bed room and got canged in to hes jersey  and some  shorts and I walked back out and sat next to him. " so what do you want to watch." I ask as he  stared at me with  he's brown eyes.  " what kind of  movies do you have" he ask  i got up and showed him  my favite  moves and head him pick with one.  We put it in and stared to watch stare wars the first moive  as I feel my self falling asleep all I feel is him moving me closer to him and he placed  my head on his chest and I fall asleep listening to his heart beat.