Chapter 3

Aonung's Pov

I can't sleep. The sun is slowly rising but I haven't slept a bit. I Just can't stop thinking about last night. Did he call me Handsome and My Boy! Or am I hearing things. Maybe it was the wind on the water. Yeah that's probably what is was. 

"Hey Aonung, are you ok?" Tsireya's soft voice asked."

"Yeah I'm good sis just thinking about somebody a-" 

"Wait! Somebody. As in another living being!?"

"Why are you surprised?"

"Well you have a habit of hurting or being mean to living things."

I look at her with an offended and frustrated look. She looks as though she is about to say something else but I leave diving into the water. I swim until I feel slightly more calm. I don't know why I'm so mad because what she said wasn't that mean it was kinda true. I was even mean to the somebody I was talking about or going to talk about before Tsireya cut me off. I sit on a rock that is slightly under water so just my head and shoulders are above water. The cool water waves over my body making me feel relaxed and at home.

"Oi Skxawng, don't just leave like that you had me worried" Neteyam yells out. 

He Doesn't care about me. Why would he.

"Like you really care" I yell back starting to swim away. 

I go under water diving down looking at all the beautiful coral. Neteyam swims down and grabs onto my shoulder. He signs "Why are you upset with me" I ignore him and swim further. We are quite far down now and it looks like he isn't able to hold his breath for much longer. I grab his arms and rap them around my neck. He puts his legs around my waist by himself and I hold onto him as I swim us back to the surface. Neteyam gasps for air as I place him on the rock I was sitting on beforehand. 

Breathing normally again Neteyam repeats himself in spoken words this time "Why are you upset with me" 

I want to ignore it this time as well but something about the way he looks at me makes me so weak.

"I'm not upset with you Tey" 

Smiling at the nickname he replies "Then who are you upset with?"

"My Sister."

"Why?"

"Basically she said I'm a bad person!"

"Basically? What were her exact words"

"She said that I hurt or am mean to every living being"

"Do you disagree?"

"No, the reason it hurt so much is because it's true"

"Hey love, that's just your way of showing love to some people. Its not the action or the words that are bad it's the intention behind them. "

God he is amazing. 

Neteyam's Pov

Looking at him is the most beautiful site I have ever seen. 

"An example, If I kissed you right know that would mean a lot because my intention behind it is that I like you." I say technically confessing my crush on him. 

His Teal blue eyes are staring into mine. He puts both of his hands on the rock either side of my legs and pushes himself up so we are now at eye level. I grab his chin in my hand tilting his head slightly upwards.

"Prove it " Aonung says smirking

I leaned forward placing my lips onto his. Such a soft genital kiss. It feels like years go by but felt not nearly long enough.

"That enough proof?" I say grinning 

"Mmmm?" He hums pushing himself completely on the rock and sitting down. He grabs me by the waist and sits me on his lap so I'm facing him. 

"I need to double check" He then proceeds to grab my face and kiss me again. 

"God your fucking hot sitting on my lap" Aonung says breaking the kiss for a moment. Butterflies fill my stomach. He then starts kissing my chin and down my neck.

"Wait Love, we're on a rock"

"Right, um yeah"

"Lets head back and finish this later"