Chapter 9

Aonung's Pov

Me and Rotxo are currently hunting and while swimming I can across this mini island. Its probably only 5x5 meters but there is a beautiful palm tree, some flower bushes, its nice and shady but if you sit on the shore the sun is shinning, it looks like some fairytale shit. I need to show Neteyam he would love this.

*back on the main island after hunting*

I walk up to the Sully family's pod and see if anyone is around. I walk in and see Neteyam looking like he is going metal. He is sitting in a ball in the corner rocking back and forth. He looks so stressed. I slowly walk up to him and gently put my hand on his shoulder. He slightly jumps at the sudden contact but once he realises it's me he slightly relaxes but still is rocking back and forth.

"Hey Tay you all right?" I question

"Yeah no I'm fine" He says not very convincingly 

"I have something to show you, I think you will love it" 

"Maybe later, I'm stressed right now and have things to do"

"I can see you are stressed that is why I think right know is a good time to show you" 

"ok" 

I grab his hand and pull him off the floor and bring him to the water.

"More swimming" He says annoyed 

"We live on an island what did you expect?"

He rolls his eyes while following me into the water. We swim to the main hunting area where all the fish and sea life like to hand out. Neteyam swims up to the surface and I follow.

"Did you make up some bullshit story to bring me hunting?" He questions angerly

"No I didn't we aren't there yet"

I grab his hand and dive back under. We swim a little further until I can see the sand sloping upwards and we reach the small island.

"This is what I wanted to show you" I say gesturing to the island.

Neteyams jaw drops in awe. He looks as though he has never seen anything so gorgeous nor seen an island before even though he lives on and island and is dating me. I am gorgeous. 

Neteyam's Pov

I gaze around at this beautiful small island Aonung has brought me too. It is unreal. There is a palm tree of to the side shading most of the island, flower bushes growing around the base of the tree, and singular flowers scattered around. 

"Wow this is beautiful" I say

"I thought you would like it" Aonung replies grabbing my waist and pulling me close. He places a soft kiss on my lips before saying "Why are you so stressed my love?" 

I hesitate at fist but reply "My dad just puts a lot of pressure on me because I am the eldest and he has high standards for be. I'm afraid I won't live up to them" 

"You are perfect. Who cares what fathers think. They are going to give you shit no mater what you do so just do what you want and don't care about what he thinks. I love you and i hope you love me. That is all that matters right now"

"I do love you" 

Aonung places another kiss on my lips before saying "Do you want to build a sand castle with me?"

"How old are you 6?"

"No i just want to build a sand castle and if you won't help me fine" he says and lets go of my waist and walks over to the other side of the island and starts building a sand castle. I roll my eyes and walk over and help. I gather some small slicks and shells and flowers to decorate the castle with while Aonung focusses of the structure. I help shape out the guard towers on top of the castle and then start decorating it with the things I gathered. 

Once I finish decorating and Aonung gives the nod of approval that the castle is done I get up and walk over to the tree. I sit down and lean my back against it. I pick up a small leaf and start ripping it into small pieces.

"You ever think about how our parents are going to react when we tell them we are gay and in a relationship together?" I say verbalising my thoughts.

"Yeah I do sometimes, but then it freaks me out and I stop" He says coming and siting down next to me.

"I don't think we need to tell them yet if at all. If they don't approve I say we run away to the forests. By the time we build up the courage I think the fighting will have stopped and it would be safe for us to go there."

"I think that is a great idea" He replies. I don't know if he really did think it was a great idea of if he just saw that it made me relaxe and went along with it because it made me happy. 

He grabs my hand and kisses the back of it before resting his head on my shoulder. I rest mine on his. We both just look out at the sea and the sea life while also watching the sun set.

A.N - Sorry this took so long to get out. I know I said I would continue writing and I did but then it deleted my work so I had to start over. Also sorry if the spelling is shit, I am a horrible speller. Anyway hope you enjoyed :)