Moonlit Gazes

2018 Queens, New York

Peter sat on Carlos' bed, watching his boyfriend as he smoked on the balcony, his eyes slowly traveled the expanse of Carlos' tanned skin, muscles highlighted by moonlight, hair gently shifting from the gentle nights breeze, and the smoke that curled around sharp features getting so close to the boys face that Peter was envious of such proximity. Without telling them to his legs pushed him to Carlos' form, and his arms wrapped around the muscled waist of his stoic boyfriend.

Carlos looked down at the small, sweater covered hands that wrapped around him and a small smile broke on his face when he realised it was his hoodie, the one he had given Peter back in Berlin after fighting the Avengers

Carlos looked down at the small, sweater covered hands that wrapped around him and a small smile broke on his face when he realised it was his hoodie, the one he had given Peter back in Berlin after fighting the Avengers. He took a drag of the smouldering stick in-between his fingers before speaking, "what's up, puppy?", he felt the arms around him tighten at the term of endearment, before stubbing the cigarette out, flicking the useless bud off the balcony he turned in the arms of his boyfriend before lifting the smaller body into his arms, allowing Peter to rest his head on his shoulder, "come on, what's up?"

Peter kept his head on Carlos' shoulder, one of his hands moving to tangle in the thick locks of Carlos' hair, "please come", he begged softly, "I don't wanna go on my own", a large grin broke on Carlos' face as he realised what Peter was talking about.

The taller boy dropped the body in his arms onto his soft bed, earning a gently gasp from Peter, he then crawled over the spider-boys body caging him in with his arms, "I hate museums", he smirked down at the flustered boy beneath him, "they're boring and people don't actually appreciate the art that they're seeing there", Peter rolled his eyes.

"What would you know about art?"

Carlos smirked widely, eyes scanning over the other boys face, "considering that I'm looking at art right now, I'd say I know quite a bit", Peters face flushed with scarlet at the comment, "I don't wanna go to that museum, the bus ride alone will make me want claw my eyes out", Peter giggled, hands moving to hold his boyfriends face.

"You're being dramatic", he then tilted Carlos' face, so he could look him in the eyes, "pretty please, I really want you to come, if you don't come I'll...", his words began to die when he spotted the slip Carlos was holding.

"I'm already coming", Carlos waved the form in Peters face, "like I'd let you go there alone, you little trouble magnet", he leaned over to place the form on his bedside table.

Peter grinned and pulled Carlos into a kiss, "I don't attract trouble"

Carlos kissed him harder, "people say I'm trouble, and you attracted me", the smaller boy flushed again, allowing himself to melt into the kisses Carlos supplied, "anyway, where you go, I go", with that said, Carlos flipped them over, settling Peter onto his stomach, holding the brunettes thighs with gently squeezes.

Peter let his hands lay on the hard chest beneath him, "what if I wanted to go to space? Would you follow me then?", he giggled when Carlos' hands gripped his waist.

"Baby, I'd follow you to another galaxy if you wanted me to", he then looked into Peters eyes, "I'd follow you anywhere"

The room fell into a gentle silence. The two boys gazing at each other as if they were the only people left in the world, the moon shining on them, allowing them to see the love in each others eyes.

The next words to come from Carlos' lips were said with such power that Peter felt himself tense at the gravely voice, "I'd kill for you", a hand was brought up to cradle Peters face, the hand itself was rough and strong and should not have been able to be so gentle as it brushed against the smooth skin on Peters cheek, "if someone hurt you, I'd tear them to pieces", he then pulled Peters forehead to rest against his, "I'd tear the galaxy apart for you", he then pulled Peter into a kiss, so passionate and filled with unspeakable emotions that both boys lost their breath at the earth shattering realisation that they were in love. And god help anyone who sought to tear them apart.

 And god help anyone who sought to tear them apart