A:IW - "I Protect You"

2019 New York

Carlos looked to his side when Peters head perked up, he then followed his boyfriends eyes to the window and was shocked to see a big, flying... doughnut. Peter got Neds attention, "we need a distraction", the bigger boy looked out the window.

"We're all gonna die! There's a spaceship!"

Ned led the rest of the students to the back of the bus. Before Peter opened the window, Carlos grabbed MJ, "get somewhere safe, and tell mom and dad... tel them I'm gonna be a hero", the girl nodded in response and pulled her best friend into a hug, Carlos then grabbed his mask and followed Peter out the window, he shot a small smirk at the boy, "ready?", Peter nodded in response and webbed off the bus, followed by a flying Carlos.

 tel them I'm gonna be a hero", the girl nodded in response and pulled her best friend into a hug, Carlos then grabbed his mask and followed Peter out the window, he shot a small smirk at the boy, "ready?", Peter nodded in response and webbed off ...

The two boys got changed on the way to the spaceship. The two then raced after a flying chain and destruction in a park. As a huge alien went to bring it's axe dow on Tony, Peter jumped in and stopped the swing, "hey, man. What's u, Mr. Stark?", Carlos stood behind him with a smirk.

"Kid, and scary boyfriend, where'd you come from?"

Peter looked at his mentor, "a field trip to MoMA", the alien threw Peter away, which made Tony wince and glance at Carlos.

"Ooh, shouldn't have done that", the alien followed his line of sight, before a column of rock shot out from the ground and knocked it away.

Carlos then started to fight the alien, lighting his hands on fire as he threw savage punches, "Mr. Stark, who is this?"

Tony started shooting lasers, hoping to assist the teen, "uh, he's from space. He came here to steal a necklace from a wizard", Peter jumped at the aline again, only to get caught and thrown, Carlos grabbed a discarded taxi and launched it at the horned beast, but it only batted it away.

Luckily, Peter caught the taxi and threw it back at the alien, Carlos jumped back in with an axe made of ice, shining at the alien. The ring of their weapons rang through the air, before Carlos was grabbed by the leg and threw away like a bug.

As the three continued to fight the alien, a red blur shot between them, Carlos watched it fly by before turning his arm to stone and punching the alien in the face.

Tony looked to Peter, "kid, thats the wizard. Get on it", Peter started running.

"On it!", he then webbed himself into the air.

After a few more punches, Tony looked at Carlos, "go after Pete, he'll need your help", Carlos nodded and backflip kicked the towering alien before flying away.

He spotted Peter chasing after a floating, lean alien, Ebony Maw, he launched after Maw and pulled a load of vines from beneath the ground to wrap around the aliens feet.

Ebony felt himself get pulled to the ground and looked to the masked being, "ah, so you have control over the world like I? But you are not as powerful", he used a piece of metal to slice the vines.