What a strange guy...

You were walking home from college later then usual because you were helping Bff/n do there homework.
It was already dark outside so you decided to take a shortcut through an alley, you would normally walk through the town but you didn't want to deal with drunk men outside the pubs.

-Y/Ns POV-
"It's so cold out tonight" you thought to yourself as you wrapped your f/c scarf around your neck. As you were walking into the alley the realisation hit you that it was probably safer to walk through the town, but it was to late now, you were already half way home and to tired to go to the safer option

Putting in your headphones you pondered if you should have a pizza later, but something caught your eye. As you turned around and looked nothing was there, "SHIT, I knew I shouldn't have gone this way".

As you started to speed walk you bumped into something, which made you fall over. You thought to yourself "That was one strange wall" after thinking over it again you internally shouted "HOLY JESUS CHRIST ON A BIKE T-THAT WAS A PERSON". After calming yourself for a second you decided it would be best to apologise and get out of that situation as soon as possible. "I am so sorry" you stated as calmly as possible, but you saw the person holding out there hand and after a second of contemplation and confusion you decided it would be best to take the mans hand and let him help you get up.

As you stood up, you looked at the man and thought "I was totally right to think this guy was a wall, damn he must have eaten his vegetables as a kid, he's almost two metres tall". You quickly said "thanks, sorry again"."Damn he looks like a stripper with a fancy hat, I have to get out of here quickly" you thought to yourself almost letting out a little chuckle, but held it in.

As you started to walk away he stepped in front of you and stated in a firm voice "my name is Wammu what is yours human".You were confused at first why he said human, despite his strange attire and vocabulary, you didn't want to start a fight with this beast of a man.So you said "my name is Y/n L/n"  as politely as possible.

✨Sorry guys for the short chapter but I will be updating soon, Caoi✨