What strange fellows

✨My other cat not appreciating me✨

You then realised something was wrapped around your waist "What the fuck is going on right now" you thought really confused "oh they must still be a bit drunk from last night".

You then brought your attention to what was wrapped around your waist, it was Joseph's arms! You then tried to pull him off but he just groaned and went back to snoring. "Ugh this is what you get for letting strangers into your home Y/n" you sighed and decided to go back to sleep and ignore Joseph almost forgetting about the other one, Caesar.

You looked over to him, unfortunately for you he was still asleep and couldn't ask him for help. So you poked his face trying to wake him up. It backfired and he ended wrapping his arms around you tightly. Your face turned bright red but thankfully nobody noticed because they were asleep.

You peeked over your shoulder not able to turn around because the two boys were holding onto you, you realised it was still dark outside and looked over to the alarm clock. "Huh it's five o'clock, guess I can't do anything about THIS situation" you thought drifting off into sleep again.

-three hours later-

You woke up to your alarm going off and both boys woke up aswell. They both turned bright red once they realised where they were and how they were touching you, still in the same position as last night.

You were still face to face with Caesar, he bounced like a frog out of bed with embarrassment from what he was doing.

Joseph on the other hand was still his usual self. He stated in a deeper voice that usual because it was in the morning "Hey, Y/n~" and then snuggled his face into your back.

You then kicked him where the sun don't shine "Get off of me". He then gave out a scream "AHHH, THAT REALLY HURTS Y/N". You kind of felt sorry for kicking him in the nuts but didn't want to apologise.

You then got up saying "Alright, well I have to get ready to go to college so can you guys go down stairs".

Joseph, still in your bed got up and strolled over to Caesar and Caesar whispered in a voice only those two could hear "Come on lover boy, let's go down stairs". He then left the room and Joseph followed with a face as red as a tomato.

After you got ready you went down stairs and saw the both of them trying to make breakfast for you. "It isn't half bad" you thought as you peaked over Caesar's shoulder. He then spoke up and said proudly "I made you breakfast, as a token of my appreciation for letting us stay here"."I helped too!" piped up Joseph with a childish grin on his face.

You noticed a bit of flour on his face, so you wiped it off with your thumb. He blushed a little bit and said "thanks". Unknown to you Caesar shown a jealous glare to Joseph.

You all then sat down to eat together and discussed what you should do with the boys and ended up with the conclusion that they could stay in your living room as long as they didn't get into bed with you again.

"OH SHIT" you shouted as you looked at your watch. "I have to get to class!" You then grabbed your bag and ran out the door.

✨Sorry for not updating in a while I was busy studying for a test but the next chapter should be out tomorrow✨