What a weird night

✨Hey guys, this chapter will be longer. ENJOY ✨

-Y/ns POV-

As you walked around Wammu you said with little confidence "I have to be going now"."How have I not seen his flamboyant ass in the town, maybe he just moved houses, huh how strange" you thought while walking away from him.

As you went further into the alley only to be stoped again by a slightly smaller muscular man, "he looks a bit shocked" you thought but brought out of your imagination by a booming voice "human, have you seen a man with clothes similar to mine".

"How ironic"you thought as you said filled with tiredness "Yes I have, he's just over there" while pointing in the direction of Wammu. He gave a grunt, you assumed it meant thank you because he just started walking away. "Must be a strip club here somewhere, I should check it out with Bff/n next time"you thought then decided it would be better to start speed walking.

As you left the alley and was about five minutes away from home, you could feel the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. "There must be someone watching me"you debated for a second and decided it was best to pick up the pace."SHIT" you muttered to yourself, instead of speed walking now you were jogging, then you heard a bush rustling and that's when the flight or fight kicked in. Nobody was
around this would have been very dangerous.

Sprinting down the street you saw something down
the street and then you absolutely bolted it back to your house. You unlocked the door and slammed it shut again.Your heart pounding you flopped down onto your couch wheezing for air.

After looking over what just happened you mumbled quietly "I'm not dealing with this bullshit today" and went to bed and decide d to text Bff/n about what situation you were in.

                                     Y/n
HEY!!! YOU COULD NEVER BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME.

                                  Bff/n😘
WHAT HAPPENED THIS TIME LAST TIME YOU WALKED INTO A STREETLIGHT. I should really start walking you home.

Y/n
I THINK YOU SHOULD, SOME DUDE CHASED ME DOWN THE STREET.

Bff/n😘
WHAT!!!! Your not serious right????

Y/n
Well I might be exaggerating a little bit BUT I'm not completely wrong either. Also I think I found a strip club we could go to together.

Bff/n😘
What do you mean your not completely wrong either. Now IS NOT THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT STRIP CLUBS Y/N L/N.

Y/n
Ok fine. I'll tell you what happened.

You then proceeded to tell every little detail to your bestie while face timing him. Then all of a sudden you heard you front door opening. You heart racing you pounced out of bed then into your closet. Remembering back to how you only slammed the door and not locking it."OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT, WHY DID I NOT LOCK THE DOOR"you internally scolded yourself. Your bedroom door slowly opened revealing two men one with brown hair and a brightly coloured scarf the other a blond with a strange headband.