I dont know what to call this lol

✨Back again, I went on a ski trip to Italy with my school 🤭✨

Joseph and Caesar then got off the couch. "We'll make you breakfast, just wait right there" said Joseph energetically."Thanks guy I really appreciate it" you said, about to get up. Then Caesar told you "you are still injured stay right there."

You did exactly as he told you and layed back down grabbing your phone out of your pocket. You were about to text bff/n when you overheard Joseph and Caesar talking in the kitchen.

Caesar: We can't let her get involved in our business she doesn't even know how to use hamon!

Joseph: I agree and if Wammu didn't injure her who did? Once I get my hands on them there dead!

Caesar: I agree we should ask Y/n what exactly happened last night.

-5 minutes later-

They both walked into the room holding three plates with toast on them, "here ya go!" exclaimed Joseph handing you a plate with a giddy smile on his face.

"Thanks, Jojo" you replied taking the plate out of his hand and they both sat down on the couch sandwiching you again.

"So tell us what happen last night" said Caesar curiously. You then summarised everything that happened yesterday up to when Wammu brought you home.

Joseph then said angrily" That bastard how dare she!" "Caro how about we walk you to school and walk you home, so nobody hurts you again" proposed Caesar. "Plus I don't want any of the pillarmen near you again" added Joseph and Caesar nodded in agreement.

"Alright guys but I'm going to have to email my professor about being out for the next few days" you said while taking out your phone and then emailed your professor but they both looked at your phone curiously.

"Y/n whats that thing" asked Joseph. "It's a phone" you replied remembering they were from eighty five years ago. "Oh, it looks different, but I guess this is the future" said Joseph nonchalantly.

You than stood up and then said "I'm going to go lay down on my bed" and when you started to walk away they followed you like lost puppy's. "You guys don't have to follow me" you said turning you head around to face them. "We know, we just make sure your ok!" said Joseph with a grin on his face.

-Three months later-

~narrators Pov~
With your wound all healed up you went back to college and haven't seen Leona anywhere so your just assumed she dropped out of the course you were doing.(History)

Without Leona there you weren't harshly bullied anymore but you could still hear snickers about you when you walked past Leona's old friends.

You were also getting quite used to the company of Joseph and Caesar and they were also getting used to the world they were now living in.

You haven't seen Wammu since he helped you nor do you want to see him again but you haven't gone in that alleyway so you wouldn't coincidentally bumb into him again.

It took some convincing to let you to college by yourself but you managed to let Joseph and Caesar let you.

~Y/n Pov~

"I really need to get a job since I got fired from the last one" you thought while scanning through the newspaper. "Hm maybe this one" you muttered while looking at the post about a café needing a server.

Then Joseph walked into the room "Hey Jojo" you said not looking up from the paper. "What are you doing" said Joseph looking over you shoulder. "Looking for a job" you replied now looking over at him.
He then replied sadly "What you don't need a job". "You won't have any time to be with me anymore" he thought. Joseph than grabbed the paper and looked at the café add. "This is a 24 hour café you could meet any one of the pillarmen... and other guys" he muttered the last bit so you couldn't hear him.

"Joseph it's fine, I don't think an almighty pillarman would go into a café" you said to him grabbing back the newspaper "anyway we've only been living off my emergency funds since I lost my last job" you added.

Then Caesar walked in the front door holding shopping bags. "I'm back from the shop!" he shouted while putting the bags down. Caesar than walked over to you and sat down on the couch. "What are guys discussing" he said looking at Joseph. "Y/n wants to get a job" complained Joseph, he then sat beside you on the couch.

"Caro, Why do you want to get a job you're in college" questioned Caesar. "Why are these guys so adamant I don't get a job" you pondered. You than stood up and said "I'm going to ring this number to see if I can get that job"."Alright" they both said in unison.

-Five minutes later-

You walked back into the room and said excitedly "I got the job and I start tomorrow." Joseph and Caesar definitely not as happy as you were about this but they couldn't seem to convince you to not take the job so they stopped trying.

✨there you go guys it's not my best work but it's something😘😘✨