Chapter 8

7 years later

On the outskirts of Kouh a black car can be seen driving towards the city . In this car there are two beautiful women . These women have a beauty that can make countries go to war. These two are Roxanne and Luciana who after a long time came back to Kouh after a long time.

Luciana: mistress is it really wise to come here where the territory is managed by the two sisters by the current Satans.

Roxanne: don’t worry luci-chan we should be fine. And it’s not like there are many beings that can kill us even if they wanted.

Luciana: it is true but I’m worried mistress’s safety

Roxanne: aww don’t worry my dear luci-chan no one will be able to harm me , didn’t you remember even she said she will help me if I called

Luciana: yes that’s why I am so worried, what if that horny bitch uses that excuse and take away your innocence

Roxanne: * smiles wryly* well only you have the guts to say that her luci-chan.

Luciana just averted her eyes and said “ but are you sure it is fine to enroll into that school mistress , won’t the two heiresses know your presence “

Roxanne just chuckled and said “ luci-chan in this world there is something I take pride on, It’s controlling my aura . You remember I even fooled you by changing my aura nature to that of yours.

Luciana just sighed and just nodded her head and it’s not like her mistress will  change her mind when she decides something.

Luciana: but still why Kouh academy

Roxanne: well I want to see my childhood friend who just happens to be the Red dragon Emperor.

In a Kouh academy the day was as usual it can get. The boys were hitting on the girls while the girls kept saying ‘ kyaa kyaaa’ over a certain blonde boy. And as the usual the perverted trio were chased by the kendo girls who found them peeking . But all of this changed when a black car stopped near the gate and from it a beautiful black haired girl came out , she has her assets in the right place and with purple eyes that can hypnotize any man or woman . She has the usual Kouh academy uniform, as she takes a step forward all attention was on her . It is not an exaggeration to say that only the sound of her footsteps could be heard during that time. The first was to come out of there stupor was the student council . The one leading them is Sona Shitori or Sona sitri

Sona sitri is the sister of the Satan serafall leviathan. She came here to the human world with her childhood friend. Sona is a bespectacled young woman with a slim figure, black hair styled in a short bob cut and violet eyes. Her body measurements are [B77-W57-H83 cm] [B30-W22-H33 in]; height is 166 cm (5 feet 5 inches) and body weight is [51 kg]. Next to her is her queen Tsubaki Shinra. Tsubaki is a young bespectacled woman with long straight black hair that extends all the way down to her knees, with split bangs and heterochromic eyes, with a violet left eye and a light brown right eye (both light brown in the anime). Both of them smiled at the newcomer. And then sona asked “ I haven’t seen you here before are you a new transfer student” The girl sona addressed is non other than Roxanne Lucifer. Roxanne smiled and said “ yes my that would be me miss… “ Sona smiled and said “ well hello there my name is Sona Shitori the student council president”  “ My name is Roxanne Morningstar it is a pleasure to meet you So -chan “ sona chocked on her words and was about to refute her new nickname when Roxanne said “ why , don’t you love your nickname “ and used puppy eyes on her , sona hit by the sudden attack subconsciously said “ no It's fine “ Roxanne who heard her smiled brightly and said “ so- chan can you tell me where I can get my schedule “ Sona who came back to her senses  quickly said “ about that my vise president will give you your schedule in the student council room “ and then turned to Tsubaki and said “ tsubaki can accompany her and give her the schedule” Tsubaki just nodded and said “ my name is Tsubaki shinra I will accompany you to the student council room” Roxanne who turned to Tsubaki and said “ well I’m in care Tsu- chan “ Tsubaki just nodded with little red chicks unable to bear the cuteness of this girl Infront of her , and it’s definitely not because she liked the nickname,yeah definitely not.