Chapter 47

While  everyone in Grigori was fuming with anger , their princess is having a heated argument with her best friend 
“ what the hell did you do Amy “ shouted Roxanne as she complained to her goddess friend.
“ Ehhh but I didn’t do anything though “ said Amyliya genuinely curious of what she did.
Since for a long time Amyliya would Summon Roxanne to her realm to give Roxanne her birthday gift as a present. Normally these gifts would be knowledge from other worlds such as knowledge from deferent animes such as sword skills, magic, or some  rare minerals for her to create more weapons. But in one of her gifts Roxanne asked her to make a way for Roxanne to contact her even when it isn’t her birthday.
From that day they would often hang out together like the old days. But as they hang out more Amyliya sometimes  says that she would change the world to make Roxanne’s journey interesting. Roxanne at that time  agreed thinking it would be fun but now she is regretting her decision .  Not really as that decision helped her in encountering Astoria , Morgana and some other members who she thinks as her family.
“ did you make it so my mother is the leader of Grigori. “ asked Roxanne.
“ ohh that , well that was changed so to give you a stable background during your reincarnation before you were even born. I’m surprised you only found out now , I mean it’s obvious that Azazel don’t have that much charisma or  motivation to create such organization. “  said Amiliya as it is a matter of fact.
“ dang if you say it like that I can’t refute you “ grumbled Roxanne as she pouted.
“ Well anyway since you are here wgy don’t we play a game , it’s supper popular in your old world. “ said Amy as she handed a game console to Roxanne.
“ fine but you better be ready, I’m going to beat you to let some steam off “ said Roxanne as she sat near Amy and started to play this game with her
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Yawn*
Roxanne yawned as she got up from her sleep. Even though it is only her subconscious that was summoned, the mental exhaustion didn’t disappear. But fortunately or unfortunately for her Roxanne can endure this much as she had worse in her training days.
“ now that I think about it I didn’t get any new messages from my master recently, did she finally decided go to that War that Indra and Shiva is facing. “
Saying so Roxanne decided to head to the dining room to get her breakfast.
On her way she suddenly heard the door bell of her mansion ring.
Since she is quite near the front door Roxanne decided to see who their guest is. Opening the door Roxanne saw someone she didn’t expect to meet.
Stood their was  an extremely beautiful woman.  She has long purple hair and red eyes, and wears a full-body outfit that highlights her curvaceous body, with metallic shoulder pads which is definitely out of place in this day and age. But if one season warrior gaze at her they would instinctively feel the presence of a predator.
This woman is Scáthach the female warrior-queen from Celtic Mythology. The queen of the Land of shadows. Teacher of many brave warriors. And lastly the master of Roxanne Lucifer.
“ Master Scáthach” shouted Roxanne as she is surprised to see her master who she was just reminiscing about .
“ hello my dearest disciple , it’s good to see you too “ said Scáthach in a melodious voice.
“ come in master, let’s have a seat. “ saying so Roxanne gestured her to come in.
Smiling at her disciple she went inside and sat one of the sofas that are in the hall room.
Roxanne who also sat opposite her asked,
“ while I’m very happy that you came . master but is there a reason for you to come here without informing about your arrival “
Chuckling Scáthach said,
“ why should there be reason for me to visit my most talented disciple “
Roxanne shook her head to the side and said,
“ not that I’m minding it master but you rarely go out from the realm of Shadows. And please don’t say such things casually if Cú Chulainn heard this he would throw a tantrum.”
Scáthach just shrugged her shoulders and answered,
“ but it’s the truth though, not even my best disciple Cú Chulainn managed  master all of my teaching in just five years. And from what I heard you even managed to improve my techniques even further. And so what if his ego would be hurt, I never backed of when  telling the truth. “
Roxanne looked at her and smiled wryly and thought ‘ yes you are so frank that you even cursed  at Lugh in front of his face ‘ 
She still remembered how the chief of God of  Celtic Mythology just smiled wryly at her words and didn’t refute or argued back at her. Why , because her Roxanne’s master is the God slayer Scáthach. She is strong and has always has a honest personality. That’s mainly the reason many gods died under her spear and as they say ‘the truth always hurt. ‘
“ so why are here master, did you finally got bored and wanted to participate in that war Indra is doing” asked Roxanne.
“ argh don’t even mention that guy , he had the guts to demand me to become his follower , if lugh didn’t come at that time I will show that bastard what it feels like to have a spear on his ass “ complained Scáthach as remembered the universal annoying god who goes around wearing a floral shorts.
Roxanne just looked at her a for a moment and then she said ,
“ Luciana be a dear and bring me phone please”
And as if magical Luciana who should be busy preparing breakfast appeared with a Iphone 14 in her hand.
Thanking her Roxanne fumbled on it for a few seconds and took a call.
In a few seconds the call connected,
“ hello Roxanne it’s quite rare for you to call me suddenly, what can I do for you “
Answered a female voice from the other side. Roxanne smiled and said,
“ it’s quite nice to talk to you too Kali but I’m afraid I have to trouble you for a little favor “
“ oh what I can do for you “ asked Kali intrigued. It’s not everyday you get Roxanne asking for something .
“ it’s nothing too troublesome can you please pass a massage for Shiva , he never answered my calls so I thought it be better if I asked someone else to pass it “
“ ohh don’t worry I will tell him what you want to say , so what is the massage “
“ oh it’s nothing too serious just tell Shiva to control Indra or he will lose head soon “
“..”
There was silence for a few seconds before a tired sigh was heard from the other side.
“ sigh…. So who did he antagonize this time “
“ my master “
“ you know what  screw this , I had enough of this stupid Indra, Roxanne you can deal with him as you like just remember to not kill him I will tell the massage to shiva and he’ll understand “
“ ohh thank you I will make sure to leave him in a half dead sate when I meet him next time, also tell shiva to get a hobby or something, this game is too troublesome even for us “
“ you are not the first person to tell that him Roxanne, even we are tired of their stupid game, if he wasn’t strong I’m sure everyone would team up to beat him some sense.
Well anyway it’s nice talking to you, see you later bye “ saying so she ended the call.
~ in Mount Kailash~
Kali cut the call and carefully put the smartphone in her storage space. After that she let out her aura and shouted,
“ Shiva you bastard come here right now “
That if one went to mount Kailash they would witness the sight of Shiva the now one of the strongest being in the world cowering at her wife’s angry figure. Fortunately no one is around to see this spectacle.