Consilia existentiae

Planes of Existence: The 10 planes of existence encompass all Layers and Dimensions.  Being divided as follows:

Physical / Etheric Plane 2 planes
Astral Plane / Mental Plane 2 planes
Spiritual Plan / Celestial Plan 2 plans
Divine Plan / Creator's Plan 4 planes

Planes of Existence: Which propose the idea of ​​a whole series of planes, worlds or subtle dimensions (also called invisible, superior or internal planes or worlds) that, from a center, interpenetrate themselves and the physical planet we live on , the solar systems and all physical structures in the universe.

This Cosmological/Metaphysical/Esoteric view is called by some the Multidimensional theory of Planes of Existence or multiple Dimensions.  This interpenetration of planes culminates in the universe itself as a structured, dynamic and evolving physical expression, emanating through a series of progressively denser stages, becoming progressively more material and embodied.

The emanation is conceived, according to esoteric teachings, as having originated, at the dawn of the manifestation of the universe, in the Supreme Being who sent - from the unmanifest Absolute beyond comprehension - the dynamic force of creative energy, as sound vibration (" the Verb"), in the abyss of space.  Alternatively, they claim that this dynamic force is being emitted, through the ages, framing all things that make up and inhabit the universe.