PRIMORDIAL KINGDOM

Primordial Realm: The Primordial Realm lies at the center of existence, and is also called the "Heart of the Cosmos".

  Both the 2nd and 1st are formed by countless infinite sets of championships and are divided into two levels of Existence with the 2nd level being higher than the 1st level.

  The 1st level is the abode of other Primordials who have not managed to transcend the entire Infinite Hierarchy.

  The 1st level contains Infinite sets of Higher Dimensions and the various sets of infinite planes of existence that make up the 1st level, all of which are stacked hierarchically.  The 1st Level contains Infinite Space-Time continuum sets that create new timelines or all of time.

  The 2nd level is where the 4 Primordials responsible for everything that exists in creation are located, it is also where the "Flame of Life" is located that sustains everything as an invisible force.

  The 2nd Level transcends the 1st in all aspects, whether in the Infinite sets of Superior Dimensions and in the various sets of infinite planes of existence or, the Conceptual, Existential and Nonexistence transcendence.

  2nd level has Infinite Countless sets of Qualitative Dimensions greater than any Countless Infinite numbers.  Each set of Infinite Dimensions transcends the other by being greater than the last and filling as mere fiction.