EXTRA-FICTIONAL SPACE

(Where all stories come true).

  The Extra-Fictional Space with the initials "E.F.S" is a fictional/Real place, where all the stories, myths, legends and verses that were written on paper or digitized become reality.  Here is where the imagination of all authors and writers becomes real, a beautiful and magical place that transforms fictional characters into reality.

  Extra-Fictional Space is said to be a place with Incalculable Dimensions that transcend even the Primordial Realm.  E.F.S was created by Selrait to have fun with others' creations.  He created it to be the largest and most complex existence of all, being a place that even transcends the Realm of Primordials.

  The E.F.S brings together every story ever created across the Multiverses, basically if you create even a single sheet, and it has a story even if it's relaxed.  Extra-Fictional Space will automatically create a complex story that contains Beginning, Middle and End.

  Imagine the E.F.S being a blank slate and that each measly Neutron is a Creation/Verse, the Protons are infinite sets of Multiverses or, Infinite Universes and the
  the electrons are the negative side of it.

  To simplify the E.F.S being a book with Infinite Pages.