Chapter 12: Is it him?

Hello, dear lovely readers, I hope all of us are in great health and always being surrounded with happiness. 

Here is the update of the new chapter for Between Us, as you can see I've been updating three chapters at once because I have a good feeling about this novel being a hit just like my previous novel.

I hope all of you would enjoy reading it and do not forget to leave a comment.

Happy reading :)))

...........................................

[Third POV]

Ring!!

Ring!!

It's a lunch break time~

"Let's go have lunch together," Misty suggested.

"What about, Finn?" Shay asked.

"I've texted him and he said he will meet us at the cafeteria," Misty responded.

Finn was in another class for the first period.

"Great. But, I think you should go with Brian first. I need to use the toilet. I will follow you guys later." Shay said before leaving for the restroom.

"Okay. Let's go, Brian."

"Shay, just give me your backpack. I will take it, so you don't have to bring it along to the restroom." Brian offered some help to carry Lucas's backpack.

"Are you sure, it's okay?"

"Of course, I don't mind."

"Thanks, Brian." Lucas thanked Brian before I handed my backpack to him.

Brian took it and flashed a smile at Lucas before they went their separate ways.

......................

Andrew was stretching his muscles after completing the chemistry experiment, successfully.

"Finally! Ms.Hydrogen gives us a pass for this subject. D*mn! Why she is so hard to be, please?! No wonder she's still not married until now. No guys would date a woman like her." Andrew was relieved and pissed off at the same time.

Lucas, Jimmy, and Drake just laughed in response to him.

"Why don't you date her, Andrew?! I'm sure she will let us pass easily." Drake teased him.

Andrew showed him a middle finger while mouthing a curse word, "F*ck!"

"Okay! Okay! That's enough. Let's go stuff ourselves. I was famished." Lucas stopped their bickering and invited them to the cafeteria, instead.

"Yes! Finally, we get to eat!" Jimmy said happily.

"You guys go first; it's nature's call. I will follow later." Said, Drake.

"Yeah! Me too. I will go with Drake. See ya." Andrew bid them goodbye before tagging along with Drake.

........................

[Shay POV]

When I rushed into the restroom, I saw nobody in there. I was alone. Not until, a minute later, I noticed there were two guys walking in and occupying the other two toilet urinals next to me.

Without paying them any attention, I walked towards the sink to wash my hands.

"Well! Well! Well! Looks who's here. The hero of the day." One of the guys muttered while clapping his hands twice.

I looked at their reflection in the mirror on the wall and noticed that they were among those bullies.

I ignored them and decided to walk out from there, but, as I stepped further my steps were halted by the other guy, with dark hair.