~The Move~

Mom was always the type to forgive and forget. After dad left; Brianna, Gaten, Mom and I moved from Chicago to Wisconsin. And after living there for my whole life...
We moved to San Diego.

"Everbody wake up!" Mom shouted. "Have we arrived?" Brianna said while rubbing her eye. Mom nodded while taking boxes out of the car.
"The house is big," Mateo muttered.
Just then, Mateo felt strong arms shake is tiny shoulders.
"Teo!" Gaten screamed. "Stop simpin' for this house and help out!" "What did I tell you about scaring me?" Mateo ask with anger in his eyes.

'Of course he would ignore me'

'That's what most people do anyways'

"Should I order pizza or chinese take out tonight?" Mom asked. "We're gonna be havin' alot of take out this week 'cause our furniture is only coming in about four days." "Well that sucks, but I vote pizza," Brianna added.
"Pizza it is!"

Meanwhile upstairs in Mateo's room...

'Wisconsin was much better. I went to  the lake side almost everyday. It was my home and muse for art. All my friends were there. All my childhood memories were there.
Why did we have to move?'

Suddenly there was soft knocking coming from the door. "Hey, Mateo," Brianna smiled. "Hi, Bree," Mateo greeted.
"Mom's ordering pizza. I think you should come down stairs."
"I'm not hungry, thanks Bree," He whispered.
"Okay," Brianna said while hugging him. "I know it's a big adjustment, 'Teo, but stay strong. You'll get comfortable soon. Get some rest, we got school tomorrow."
After closing the door, Mateo couldn't stop resenting his mother about the move. It was difficult for him to even be at peace within the walls of his new home.

*Thanks for reading see you next week!*