~Hey Neighbour~

As the alarm clock rang for the fifth time in a row, Brianna roughly opened Mateo's bedroom door. She was in a very angry state, with her messy hair bun and eye crust. She eyed the sleeping teenager.
"Mateo!" She yelled. "You better wake up, Sleeping Beauty, or else you'll miss the bus." "Faresti meglio a svegliarti, Mateo!" Gaten ordered.
"Stai zitto!" Mateo replied.

After barely getting ready for school in fear off missing the bus, he arrived at school. By his locker, Mateo found his new acquaintance, Mahlia.
"Hey loser," She waved. "You really need to stop calling me that," Mateo sighed.
Then, Amani came skipping towards them and said, "Happy Friday!" "Sup', Amani," Mahlia saluted. Mateo waved and Amani looked him in the eyes.
"Hey neighbour," she chuckled. "H-hi," Mateo uttered.
'What is she doing?' He thought.
"Do you know that I live right next to your house, bestie?" Amani hugged Mateo. "I saw you through your bedroom window!" "Should I be worried?" Mateo joked. "Maybe... 'Cause 'Mal and I are going to be stalking you know!"
The trio laughed.
"I need to get to class," Mateo said. "I'll see you y'all after class."
"Bye!" Mahlia and Amani waved goodbye.

While he was walking, Mateo bumped into the last person he wanted to see... Noah. His eyes wided.
"Oh hey, dude," Noah greeted. "Uhm, hello," Mateo mumbled. "I haven't seen you around since we went to Moonbucks," Noah smiled. "Are you okay?" "Yes, yes!" Mateo replied. "I- I have just been very busy."
The atmosphere between them had change and that's when Mateo realised that they were standing so close, in the middle of the hallway. He was sure that he looked like such a vulnerable little kid.
Mahlia then came rushing to Mateo. She suddenly stop at the sight of Noah being with him.
'What the hell is Noah doing?' She thought to herself. 'Why are they both looking at eachother without saying anything?'
She continued strutting towards the two. "Hey, Mateo," Mahlia voiced. "Meet me at my place? I'll text you the address."
Mateo nodded. "I guess you know my sister," Noah smirked. "She might be a little bit rough, just a disclaimer. But she isn't too rude, though," Mateo snickered, "Yup, I noticed. I'll talk to you later, dude," he stop and blushed.
'Did I just call him dude?'
'Did he just call me dude?' Noah thought.
Mateo walked away quickly before Noah could say anything else.
'Why am I so stupid!'

*Thanks for reading see you soon! Don't forget to comment and vote this chapter(^-^) New chapters every Wednesday+Thursday!*