~Tomato Mateo~

Mateo strolled home with happiness in his heart. He had gotten Noah's phone nunber. Mateo could hardly breathe because he was so thrilled.
As he entered through the door of his home, Mateo was greeted by two men shoving him with a couch.
"Watch it, kid!" The two commanded. Mateo rolled his eyes. He walked into his house to find furniture placed all around. It was hard, but Mateo manage to skip through mountains of side tables and hills of bar stools.
"Hola, Mateo," His mom greeted. "¿Como estuvo la escuela?" "School was okay mom," Mateo replied.
'Should I tell her I made a new friend? Is Noah even my friend? I don't know.'

Mateo asended upstairs to his bedroom, to find his it all decorated and beautiful.
'Wow,' he thought to himself. 'I love this! I wonder who did this?'
Then, a Brianna jumped out of his closet. She had a childish grin on her face as she plopped on to Mateo's bed.
"Mr lover-boy," she beamed. "The furniture came early, you like or nah" Mateo laughed at the silly sight of his sister showing him his forest themed bedroom. "It's neat," he spoke.
"Ya' know," Brianna whispered while looking at Mateo. She looked so intimidating, as usual. "That dude, what's his name? Nolan? Nathan? Nick?" Mateo sighed. "It's Noah!" "Right!" Brianna interrupted. "That boy ask for your locker code today. He's kinda cute, don't you think?"

Mateo blushed in annoyance. His face turned red as he had flashbacks about his coffee date with Noah.
'I can still smell his wonderful cologne!' He thought.

"It's so weird seeing you turn into a tomato, 'Teo," Brianna sighed. "I'm sure mama is making dinner. We should go down and eat." "O-oh, okay," Mateo stuttered. "T-thanks for decorating my room, Bree. I owe you big time!" He rubbed the back of his head with an awkward smile. Brianna smiled back. "I'll leave you to daydream about your date with Noah." Mateo's eyes wided. "I know about your meet up, 'Teo."

She closed the bedroom door and continued to skipped out into the hallways and help with arranging furniture. She has always been so cheerful yet cheeky. So elegant yet egocentric. So... Kind and caring yet... So confident and self-centered. That's why she was the school's Student Council President and feared by everyone. Brianna was hard on the outside, but soft and gentle on the inside.

With drained eyes and an exhausted aura, Mateo sat at the dinner table half asleep. His mother couldn't help seeing the sight of her half dead son being so disinterested in dinner. "Mateo," she said sternly. "Sit up straight, you need good posture if you want to succeed in this life." "Alright, Mom," Mateo moaned.
His mother raised her eyebrow. "Why are you so drained anyway? Was being a junior that hard?"
Gaten interrupted with a smirk. "Well, Mama... It looks like Mateo went on a-" "Long walk!" Brianna blurted. "He went on a every long walk. San 'D is a really different place to adjust to. I mean, there's a beach that's fifteen minutes away, shirtless men and-" Their mother intervened. "Alright, Brianna! We get it."

Mateo sunk into his seat feeling like a potato.
'Why the heck is my family so weird?!'

*Thanks for reading see you soon! Don't forget to comment and vote this chapter(^-^) New chapters every Wednesday+Thursday*