Theo

Friday had arrived quicker than they had thought.

Theo sat on the couch, phone in hand watching as the time went down. To say that they were nervous was understatement, their palms were sweating and they felt ridiculous, it was only a quick event, nothing big and done over the screen. They set their phone down on their lap, taking a sip of their drink in the hopes that it will calm down their nerves.

'They could do this, they were strong an-'A sound comes from the phone signaling that the event was about to start.

'Oh, lord.' They finish their drink in one swing, there was no turning back now.

A few moments passed and so far it hadn't been that bad, they even laughed on occasion and they could only hope that they were causing a good impression, there wasn't a way of knowing since it was by text.

The timer is almost up so politely they say goodbye and that it was nice talking to them, then they are off to the next person. Their username appears on screen and that's when they notice the username 'badboy.69', original.

Badboy.69: the.oneandonlytheo? I think all the other Theo's would disagree with you

Badboy.69: might want to change your username

They stare at the screen. How dare him.

The.oneandonlytheo: And yours is much better? Not very creative on your part badboy69.

Badboy.69: Hey, it's creative. How many badboy.69 have you seen tonight on here?

The.oneandonlytheo: Can't say I've seen any.

Badboy.69: See, you just proved my point Theo.

The.oneandonlytheo: For the sake of both of us I will just pretend to agree.

The.oneandonlytheo: And if you must know I had to battle all the other Theo's for this username. Of course I came victorious, as you see.

Theo feels a bit embarrassed, they are trying to be witty but aren't sure if it's working. Brown eyes wait as those three dots appear on screen, sure they are slightly annoyed but also curious to whoever this 'badboy.69' is.

Badboy.69: wow

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

There won't be more chapters since this all I wrote but I might pick up this story in the future. Currently I want to focus on smaller shorts to get more comfortable with writing :) If you read this far thank you!