𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥/𝐧-𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐨'𝐬

if you think that meeting his side of the family was chaotic- just you wait until you meet minamoto y/n's side of the family.

sano shinichiro felt his soul leave his body once the two of them stepped out of the car and found themselves standing in front of a traditional japanese estate that took up almost half of the neighborhood.

the man thought that they were at the wrong house, that maybe they were standing in front of her neighbor and that her parent's house was just behind him.

"shin... what are you doing?"

y/n sighed as she turned to her husband who was oddly looking around, trying to find another house around the area that would fit her parent's tastes.

"we're at the middle of the estate, you won't find anything here." this made shinichiro look at her with eyes wide in shock.

he looked at his wife, then at the house- wife, house...

how can he forget that his wife was actually rich and had no problems handing out a million yen to his family just earlier today? but for them to be already standing inside the estate themselves when he thought that they were still going in?

what wine are they making?!

the man said nothing and chuckled, awkwardly scratching the back of his head as he followed behind the (h/c) haired woman who was busy talking to the guards.

speaking of which- the entire lot was filled with intimidating-looking guards, ones that scared the shit out of him even though all they did was look in their direction.

it's quite understandable for a family who owns a giant business to have guards for safety, but to have at least two or three in every direction that he looks at? now that may have been too much.

shinichiro was snapped out of his trance when he felt a soft hand land on his shoulder, looking down to see (e/c) eyes with concern and wonder swirling in her irises.

now he isn't going to sugarcoat this- but did his heart just skip a beat?

"are you alright? do you need water- oi, don't just stand there and go grab the cart." y/n scolded the guards on-site, all of them tensing under her glare as they called for a cart to drive them up to the main estate.

a sigh left past her lips, giving her husband an apologetic smile while taking his hand and guided him to the shade just in case he feels like passing out.

"we still need to drive up to the house. so if you need anything, don't hesitate to tell me alright?"

yup, his heart did just skip a beat- and now his cheeks were heating up, great.

sano shinichiro was known for being weak to women and would always blank out when they'd talk to him- and let's not forget about the twenty rejections that he has experienced when he was in high school.

so it's only natural for him to act awkwardly around the young woman, especially when she does subtle physical contact like hand-holding and whenever she touches his cheek to check if he's still alive- it happened once and never in his life has his heartfelt like exploding.

was this him just being normally awkward or was there another deeper meaning behind this all?

or maybe he's just thirsty?

"it's fine really! are you tired?" he asked, the (h/c) haired woman shaking her head to his question as she let out a thoughtful hum.

oh god, she looked so cute whenever she's deep in her thoughts! with her finger on her chin and eyes narrowed in concentration? the raven-haired man can stare at her all day.