𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬.

there are only two weeks left until the scheduled remarriage of the infamous sano shinichiro and l/n y/n- and not one of them had the time to actually plan for the wedding.

both adults were busy with their own work and even if they had free time here and there, their families would constantly ask for their help whether it be babysitting (again) or to schedule a meeting with the executives.

they were actually grateful that they found the time to plan the wedding together, not worrying whether or not the other one was overworking or overwhelmed with the responsibility on planning such event.

so when the two found out that they both had their restday scheduled at the same time, y/n did not hesitate on dragging her husband out of the house at five in the morning to get started on the preparations.

first up, venue.

it wasn't actually hard for them to find a suitable venue large enough to hold both of their relatives as well as their friends and the entire port mafia- who were only there to provide security and protection to ensure that nothing will ruin the wedding.

y/n's parents allowed the two in using their garden as the venue, seeing as it was wide enough to hold up to a hundred and fifty people, the guards will be scattered all around the l/n estate for protection- so it's doable.

second, invitations.

this wasn't hard for the two as well.

one of the young womans subordinates actually volunteered into making them and had a sample copy of the invitations ready for the couple to see and evaluate- telling them to check on the designs and whether or not they should make any alterations.

it was honestly kind for her team to have their little share in their wedding.

so she, with her husband's approval, allowed them to make the invitations on how they see fit.

now you might be thinking, 'if they already have the entire port mafia on their backs and doing everything for them- why would they even bother with the planning if they can just leave it up to the organization?'.

well, there is one thing that both adults were very specific about.

and that is the cake.

"i think that it's... too dry."

"you heard my husband, it's dry."

sano shinichiro and y/n have been sitting there at the same spot inside of the shop testing out different cakes fit for their wedding- and it's also their fifth shop for the day.

at first, the two decided on visiting one of the most popular bakeries there is here in tokyo but was bumbed out that their cakes were actually pretty tasteless and the only think keeping their shop afloat was their sponsorship with a high ranking company.

the second shop that they visited was a recommendation from shinichiro's grandfather. apparently, it's the same bakery that the old man would always get his grandchildren's cake in.

both of them had the same reaction- only difference is that the cake was way too sweet and the baker's aren't willing on lowering down the sugar levels because they were only following a recipe given to them.

same happened to the third and fourth shop, leading us to where we are now.

letting a sigh pass her lips, she poked the newly served cake in front of them and took a bite out of it- only to dig in for another, and another, until the plate was empty.

shinichiro watched in awe and amusement as she embarrassingly covered her lips, dusting the corners of her mouth from any crumbs and looked at him with her eyes wide in shock that she was caught devouring the piece of dessert in less than a minute.