𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤.

"you can load those over there- watch where you're going."

there was nothing sano shinichiro loved more other than the smell of motorcycle oil and gasoline- and his beloved wife of course.

the man loved to work in his shop up until the ungodly hours of the night. always tinkering in his little work place for god knows how long and would even forget that he actually needs nutrients and sunlight to survive- that's how dedicated he is in his line of work.

so imagine how happy he was when his wife offered to work with him on her day off- seeing as she wasn't doing anything today and all of the household chores were already done, why not help out?

shinichiro was more than alright in allowing y/n come to work with him, he couldn't keep that dumb smile of his off of his face as he opened his shop and was welcomed by the all too familiar smell of metal and gasoline.

right now, the couple are busy arranging things around the place- stocking up the shelves for spare tires and decals on display, ready to start their day.

y/n was used to manual labour, so it's quite easy for her to help around and even change a customers tires when she noticed the pending work that her husband currently has. and she didn't complain one bit when some motorcycle grease stained her favorite pair of shoes- she'll just buy another one tomorrow.

honestly, the young woman didn't even have a reason in joining shinichiro today- she could've stayed at home and took a rest before she'll have to take care another round of debt collecting tomorrow.

it's true that the house chores were done the day before and her show won't be on until later in the afternoon, but she also wanted to see the reason on why her husband liked his job so much.

y/n had spent many dinners listening to the man rant about his love for motorcycles and how he loved his work- her not getting just what excites him in doing simple tasks as changing motorcycle parts.

the (h/c) haired woman knew that motorcycles were cool to some people's point of view and even made it their hobby studying the vehicle, but she just couldn't point out what seems to get her beloved husband all worked up whenever he gets home from his shop.

so in order to answer her own question, she decided to tag along today and see what the hype is all about.

when the two first walked through the glass doors, shinichiro immediately went up to his work station and began disassembling a motorcycle that a client brought in yesterday- saying that the engine needed a little bit of fixing as well as the pedals.

this made the (h/c) haired woman stand there and just watch him who's acting like a kid in a candy store, it's honestly amusing to watch.

wiping the sweat off her forehead, she let out a short sigh as she went back into stocking up the shelves with bottled motor oil and all that jazz- minding where she was going since she almost tripped on a wrench.

unbeknownst to her, sano shinichiro, who she thought was busy in his own little dreamland of motorcycles and adventure- was actually looking at her with love-dazed eyes.

it wasn't everyday that he'd get to see his two favorite things bond together. and as crazy as it sounds, he kind off wanted her to work with him in his shop so that he'd get to have the chance into looking at this gorgeous view every day.

if it weren't for the fact that l/n- scratch that, sano y/n was already his wife, then he surely wouldn't have the guts to go up to her and ask her out- not when he got rejected twenty times in the past.

however, this one's an exception.

a loving sigh left past his lips, hands subconsciously reaching to his pockets to grab his oh so precious cigarettes- only to find the box empty.