13

"No, I would remember if we all went to the same school." "Hoseok would have been a senior when you were either in eighth or ninth grade, think about it he is a good four to five years older than you, right?" "I have to know this now." Yoongi pulled his phone out and called Hoseok.

"Miss me already?" Hoseok answered. "Sort of." Yoongi smiled. 

"But really I have a question for you." "Shoot." "Do you have a brother named Junho that would be my age?" "Yes."

"Oh shit, it is a small world." "Why?" Hoseok asked. "Junho is who was in bed with Taeyang that day I walked in on them."

"Can I come over?" "Yeah, the door is open." Hoseok sat up straight in the bed when Yoongi told him that Junho was the one sleeping with Taeyang, 'Holy Shit.' He called his brother right then.

"Hey, Hoseok what's up?" "Who are you seeing right now?" "You called me up to ask who I am seeing, Hoseok?" "Just tell me, Junho, right now?" "Park Taeyang, my best friend from High School

"Hey, Hoseok what's up?" "Who are you seeing right now?" "You called me up to ask who I am seeing, Hoseok?" "Just tell me, Junho, right now?" "Park Taeyang, my best friend from High School. Why?" Taeyang looked at Junho wondering why Hoseok was asking about him. "Oh Shit, this is going to be awkward."

"Why, what is going to be awkward?" Junho asked. "Nothing I will talk to you later." Hoseok went to hang up, but then he thought better, he was actually mad at Junho for how stole someone's man. 

"Shit, Jack really did you have to fuck with a taken man?" "What the hell do you mean by that?" "You know you fucked a man that was in a relationship and now you have him. Why didn't you tell us how you landed your boyfriend huh?" "I don't think it was any of your fucking business, how I landed my boyfriend. Why does it matter to you and how did you find out?" "Because I am dating Min Yoongi, he apparently put two and two together, you better have not messed this up for me."

Junho started laughing. "I don't care if I did, I don't give a fuck, I have who I want. Anyways, you are messing with what few hours I have left with Taeyang tonight. Talk to you later, Hoseoka."

Junho hung up on Hoseok. "What was that all about?" Taeyang asked. "Apparently, Hoseok has the hots for Yoongi." "My Yoongi?" "He isn't your Yoongi anymore, remember? I don't have to beat that into you anymore do I?" "No Junho." Taeyang looked down. 

"I am not with Yoongi anymore, I am with you

"I am not with Yoongi anymore, I am with you. I know my place now." Hoseok walked out into the living room completely clothed and the boys looked up. "I will be back later, if you need anything call me."

"No problem Hoseok, where are you going?" "Going to see Yoongi, we need to talk about something." "You look upset, did something happen in the short time he has been gone? You two are ok, right?" Taemin asked. "Yeah something happened, but we are fine, I hope."

Hoseok left the house and drove the short distance over to Yoongi's home. He pulled his car up to the curb and walked to the door, as he was walking up Yoongi opened the door and stepped out. "I didn't know Yoongi, I swear."

"I didn't either it was my friends that pointed out the last name. I didn't even realize that we all went to the same school." "I didn't know how Junho and Taeyang got together, it wasn't like he could say in normal family conversation, oh by the way how I scored my boyfriend was when I slept with him in his lover's bed and we were caught."

"Hoseok I believe you, I am not mad. It was over two years ago, even if it wasn't Junho that day it would have been someone.