74

"Well, if you need to shave, why don't we make it interesting?" Yoongi laughed, "There's not much to shave." "I know." Hoseok smiled again. 

"Do you mind me doing it for you?" Yoongi laughed as he removed his t-shirt, "Nope, but please lock the door. We don't need two teenagers accidentally walking in." "Good idea, they usually do knock. 

But you're right. The times we don't are when we're in interesting positions." "It's like they know," Yoongi responded, and Hoseok laughed as he went to lock the door. 

Stepping back to Yoongi, he kissed and pushed him to lie down on the bed. "Pushy." Hoseok had other plans than just shaving Yoongi. 

He climbed up on Yoongi's naked body and he kissed him again. "Jagia, I love you." Then he kissed his neck, producing a moan out of Yoongi.

"You don't just want to shave me, do you?" Yoongi asked as Hoseok licked down his chest and looked up, smiling

"You don't just want to shave me, do you?" Yoongi asked as Hoseok licked down his chest and looked up, smiling. "The kids are here... Oh God, Hoseokaa." Hoseok sunk on Yoongi's cock and produced a loud moan.

Hoseok grasped Yoongi's balls in one hand as he held his cock in the other while he was sucking him. After Hoseok had Yoongi panting as hard as a rock, he looked up at him with an evil grin. "Would you like me to shave or fuck you now?" "Do you have to ask that?" Yoongi panted heavily.

Hoseok laughed as he stood up and removed his clothes. Yoongi rolled over and crawled up the bed to grab the lube from the drawer. Hoseok kissed his ass and proceeded to kiss up his back. 

Yoongi started to flip around so he could lie back down, and Hoseok stopped him. "No, stay on your knees." Hoseok poured some lube down the crack of Yoongi's ass, some hitting its target, some dripping to his balls. 

While he was opening Yoongi up, he used the excess to massage his balls and cock. Hoseok added some lube to his cock and pushed into Yoongi, producing yet another loud moan from him. Hoseok thought they needed to start remembering to put on the radio to muffle them a little. 

He realized Yoongi was thinking the same thing because he reached over to the nightstand and turned the radio on

He realized Yoongi was thinking the same thing because he reached over to the nightstand and turned the radio on. "Hoseokaa, now fuck me." Which Hoseok began to do. 

He pulled out of Yoongi and pushed him over and pushed his legs up to reenter him. That gave Yoongi access to his cock. He knew Hoseok was close, and so was he. 

All he had to do was touch his cock, and he was cumming. When Yoongi tightened around Hoseok, it triggered Hoseok to release, and he slammed into Yoongi with a grunt, collapsing down onto Yoongi. Yoongi embraced Hoseok and kissed the side of his forehead. 

"Let's go get cleaned up, and I will shave you for real." They both chuckled. "Let's just go to the bathroom, I'll shave quickly, and we'll get cleaned up."

Lying in bed later that night, Hoseok had his head on Yoongi's chest. "In a few weeks, let's go to my cabin. We'll take the bag of things that Bogum got us that we've never used and see about having a good time."

Yoongi smiled up at the ceiling, remembering what was in the bag from the cabin