112

He was on TV. Namjoon was on the couch. After Yoongi came on the TV, it went to Namjoon and him in the family room fighting.

Then she couldn't believe her eyes. Namjoon was strangling Yoongi when he passed out. Namjoon pulled his shorts and boxers down. 

She heard him spit in his hand a couple of times, and he started fucking Yoongi. She knew Namjoon was sitting on his couch naked, she couldn't see what he was doing, but she was sure he was masturbating. She didn't want to be there anymore. 

She looked up at the screen, and Yoongi started struggling, and Namjoon put him in a neck hold. He was belittling him, calling him trash. Vivi backed out to the safety of the hallway and ran for the door, grabbing her shoes. 

She opened the door quietly, closed it behind her, and ran for her car. Once she was down the street, she called a friend. "Bo na, I need your help. 

Can I come over now?" Of course, her friend told her, yes and she headed that way

Can I come over now?" Of course, her friend told her, yes and she headed that way. Arriving at Bo Na's, she decided to keep Yoongi's name a secret because she knew the charges back in October when he had been there were dropped. She parked and walked to the door, and Bo Na answered. 

"Girl, you look shaken. What's wrong?" "I need some advice, and maybe you can reach out to someone." "Okay, tell me what you need advice on, and I will let you know what I can do," Bo Na responded. Vivi told her about what she walked in on at Namjoon's. 

Reminded Bo Na about Namjoon being brought up on sexual assault charges, and then they were dropped in the same week. "Well, we know now why. Because the man didn't want his name all over the media." Bo Na responded, and Vivi agreed.

"So, what do you think I should do with this information?" Bo na didn't give her an answer. She pulled out her phone and called someone. "Hi So dam shi, you dealt with Kim Namjoon's sexual assault case back in October?" Lee So Dam from the Prosecutor's Attorney's Office answered like he always does. 

"There was no case against Mr. Kim." "Come on, So damaa, we both know there were charges brought up and dropped. We have some information that you and the other party in the case need to know about." 

Bo Na responded

Bo Na responded. So dam blew out a loud breath, "Bo nayaa, do you have time tonight to talk?" She looked over to Vivi, and Vivi nodded. "Yeah, where do you want to meet?" "I'm still at my office."

"We'll be there in twenty minutes," Bo na stated as she hung up. They drove straight down, and So dam met them at the door to let them up. "Okay, this better be good," So Dam said once they had gotten to the elevator to go back to his floor. 

"Who's this?" "Hi, I'm Vivi Park, Namjoon's ex-girlfriend, kind of, but after what I saw tonight, we're through." "Okay, what do you mean by kind of?" Sodam asked as they got to his floor and exited the elevator heading to his office. "We were working on getting back together.

Namjoon was taking me out again, and I still had a key to his condo even though I had moved out back in October."