chapter 12

(the next day)
Hyunjin pov.

I was getting ready to finally go. It's our first together photoshoot. Yesterday was fun, except the creep part. I need to pay more attention to these things, lixie is very cute so many guys will go after him, obviously. From now on I won't let any guy make him uncomfortable.

(Later that day)

I arrived at the set where we will have our photoshoot, it's really pretty here, it's modern but also cozy. I sat on the couch waiting for lix to arrive. He did after a while. His manager was there as well. I also saw jisung. I arrived alone so it's pretty boring. I haven't talked to his manager yet so I want to talk to him. Maybe we can get along.

" Mr. Hwang, can you please go change?" One of the staff members came to me, I nodded and he lead me to the changing room.

I expected to have my own room but to my surprise lix was there, he was already changing his shirt. He was surprised to see me.

I noticed his body, his slim waist and smooth skin. He looked perfect. He covered himself.

"H-hyung can you stop staring?" He stuttered and I looked away.

"I'm sorry." I said as I quickly left the room. What is this all about. I need to find someone. I noticed the same staff walking around.

"Hey! Why did you lead me to a room where is someone already changing?!" I asked angrily and he looked puzzled.

"What? But this must be a misunderstanding. If you look at the door there's clearly written Mr. Hwang and Mr. Lee." He said like nothing is going on and I nodded.

"That's right! Why am I in the same room as Mr. Lee?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"If you're not the same gender we will put you in the different room but you're both men. What's the big deal?" He asked sassily and I just walked away. I would have fought with him but I need to protect my image.

I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer. After he did I opened the door.

"So it looks like we have this room together." I said. He looked at me dumbfounded and then nodded slowly. It's just a changing room, it's not a big deal.

"Okay, then, we need to hurry up hyung." He said and continued to change. I started to change as well, I took off my shirt. I tried to find the shirt I have to wear and noticed it's on the table. I walked towards the table and took the shirt. I turned around and bumped into lix who was right behind me.

He started falling down and I tried to catch him only to fall on him. I was now on top of him, we were laying on the couch looking into each others eyes. One of my hands was next to his head holding my body up and my second hand was on his waist. Both of his hands were on my chest. We stared into each others eyes for good 5 minutes. I started to get closer, looking at his lips and then back in his eyes. I was just a millimeter away when someone knocked on the door.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi again.
How are you?
I hope you guys are doing great.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3