chapter 22

Hyunjin pov.

When he ran away I started thinking if I fucked up really badly. He hates me now, fuck it. I hate myself for it. If you were about to ask me, I remember everything. I wasn't even that drunk. I knew exactly what I was doing and saying. Being drunk was only an excuse.

I heard water so he's probably in the shower. I wanna go after him and have a shower with him. Only if I could. I already fucked up yesterday so this is time to get everything setled down.

In the meantime he was in the shower I thought about what I would say and what I would do. I need to talk with him and this is a perfect time. I locked the door so he won't run away as I know he will try and sat back on the bed waiting for him.

After he came out he quickly wanted to leave but I stopped him.

"Can we talk?" I asked and he nodded. He sat in front of me on the bed and waited for me to talk.

"I remember everything that happened last night. I know what I said and did." I told him and he started fidgeting. I took both of his hands in mine and he looked at me.

"I don't regret anything lix. I'm very happy I kissed you. I'm sorry for startling you but I needed that actor to fuck off." I told him and he sighed and looked into my eyes fully. He wasn't looking for a long time as he instantly looked away.

"But...you told him we're a real couple and someone was filming it. Now everyone think we're real." He said nervously and I nodded.

"I know what I did." I told him and he looked at me confused. Then he scoffed.

"Then why-" He wanted to say something but his phone cut him off. He picked it up.

"Okay, we will be there soon." He just said and hung up.

"Forget it, I don't have time for this." He said and went to change after he did he wanted to leave the room but soon find out it's locked.

"Unlock it hyunjin." He is angry. I can tell it from his voice. I like feisty ones.

I walked to him and unlocked the door. He wanted to open them but I pinned him towards them.

"Don't be angry princess. I did it for a reason now it's your time to figure it out." I pecked his lips and let him go. He just pouted and left the room.

My phone started to ring as well and I was called to the company. But not mine, lixies.

I need to go home first.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3