chapter 23

Felix pov.

I was sitting on the couch in my company getting scolded. I don't even listen to him but like I need to look guilty.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and hyunjin came in. Why is he here? I just turned back to my boss. Hyunjin sat very close to me and his hand rested on my shoulder. I tried to brush him off as I'm still angry but he doesn't have the same idea.

"I told you not to be angry angel." He whispered into my ear when my boss was turned around. What does he has with the pet names. I just ignored him as the boss's attention was on us again.

"Felix, when I took you from your evil boss. I didn't expect you to act like this." He told me and I saddened up. He's right, what's wrong with me.

"There's nothing wrong about you two dating and loving each other. Just please don't be so obvious in the public. Also hyunjin, don't drink." He said and I giggled after he said the last sentence.

"Sir, everything is my fault. I got drunk and I did that. Lix even tried to stop me." Hyunjin said which surprised me. Why would he take everything on him?

"I know exactly what happened. The video is very detailed. Only thing I don't know is what you whispered to each other but I think I don't wanna know." My boss said and chuckled a bit. Suddenly the door flew open and there stood a man, a very short man. Shorter than me.

"Changbin, I know you're worried but please knock. We're almost done so please sit down next to chan and wait." He said to a man that I now know is changbin.

"Okay I think giving you rules is useless as I know hyunjin won't follow them. Let's just end it here." He said and we both nodded.

We were finally leaving when the boss stopped us to say.

"Hyunjin just don't drink too much in public." Then we finally left. I can tell that hyunjin is embarrassed.

"Okay we better go, see you on the set." I told him and he smiled at me. I just left. I'm still confused about what he meant when he said it's my time to find out.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Bye
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3