Episode 1: Saving people who save people (part 1)

3rd POV

The chapter starts off with a lightning shot pass the camera and shows a teenager in a outfit with red and blue hoodie and sweats pants with a mask and a spider logo in the front that is jumping across the room dodging lightning from a villain in a hospital.

???: Has anyone ever tell you, you have horrible aim? (Doges another lighting) I mean it's my first day as a hero but geez even I can do better that that.

???: SHUT UP!

As the villain keeps shooting lightning from his hand but keeps missing because the teenager just doges it and jumps over one lightning and used his web shooter to swing on and kicks the the villain in the face but the camera freezes.

???: (to the viewers) Okay you are probably wondering, what is happening and why is that teenager in a sweat suit just kick the 40 year old man in the face? For the record he deserves it and it's not wrong if he deserves it right? Am I going to fast? Is it too much, I mean it all happened so fast and I just... you know what let me start from the beginning.

The scene just rewinds back into the beginning...

Kai POV

My name is Kai Parker, I'm 16 years old and I have three awesome friends and I love superhero's. It's the best thing ever, i mean who hates superhero's? They make people happy over and over again, anyway what you saw was me a day before I got my powers and how my whole life got turned around. It started off with me and my friends, Kaz and Oliver looking at some comic books. Let me tell ya about my friends, Oliver Is that smart guy who you want to be around with but when he gets way into science you just want to leave and never come back, and there is Kaz that lovable idiot that really annoy you but gotta love him.

Oliver: okay Kaz, would you rather have Freeze Frame power to stop time "but" you have to talk like a chicken, bwak, or TecTon's immunity to pain but you have to wear a dipper?

Kaz: oh, I wear a dipper for toe reasons, Number one and number two. (We chuckled and fist bumped each other) ah guys look, (goes to a space rock) there it is, the meteorite of Zandor, the source to Techtons immeasurable power. I have to have this, (gabs a fake meteorite stature) "Hidden in the earth's crust for millions of years, forged from a supernova in the balazar Galaxy..."

Kai: saids made in Taiwan.

Kaz: well, I still want it. Thought I'll never be able to afford it.

Oliver: yep but we can still pose with it.

Kai: ah commemorative fake photo. (Kaz takes out his Fake Phone and we do funny pose with the meteor statue) oh Oliver you blinked, again.

???: (fake cough) We'll take that thank you, you boys know the rules of this shop.

???: yeah, rule number 1, no touching the merchandise.

???: yeah rule number 2, no mistaking us for each other, I'm Clyde.

Wallace: I'm Wallace.

Clyde: it's not that hard.

Yeah well it wouldn't be hard if you two didn't almost look alike and it wouldn't be funny if we didn't do it, these two are the store manager of the shop Clyde and Wallace, but these two work for the actual store owner and I know him very well.

Wallace: rule number 3, if you have to use the restroom, please don't go in the cauldron of crepuland.

Kaz: it was one time (they both gave the brow) okay twice.

???: we'll it's okay Kaz, I let that go which I need to get these boys to do.

Kai: Ey Stan! (Clyde and Wallace left)