Episode 2: Saving people who save people (part 2)

Kai POV

Well there you, witness a teenage Boy who just got bit by radioactive spider and is now doing fourth wall break, other spider man's have done that before right? Anyway as I woke up I found a change with myself.

I woke up after that bad experience as I get and went to put a shirt on I looked in the mirror and see I grew a six pack. I was shocked more than ever, to see what had happened to be before, I guess the spider gave me to look more buff.

Mom: (downstairs) Honey are you?

Kai: yeah, I'm great.

Mom: (Downstairs) well made any change yet?

Kai: change? yup, a Huge change.

Mom: (Downstairs) Hurry before you miss school.

Kai: right coming.

I soon changed into my clothes and grab Stan lee's comic, I too one last look at my body and still was amazed at what has happened to me I went down stairs in excitement and scared my parents.

Dad: (shocked) whoa, take it easy kiddo. Nearly give me a heart attack.

Kai: sorry dad, but gotta go to school. (Grabs my bag)

Mom: don't forget your lunch.

Kai: (grabs the lunch) thanks love you guys bye!

Parents: bye!

I was on my way to school and as I went a little faster, faster and faster as I kept going and soon started to run and I was able to make it in school on time before the bell. That has never happened Before, i am so enjoying all of this. I saw Kaz and Oliver by our lockers.

Kai: hey guys.

Kaz: Dude it's like super early for you, something change about you, is it the new shirt?

Kai: you guys won't believe what just happened this morning.

Oliver: well, what is it?

Kai: well look, (reveals his shirt and shows his six pack) see.

Kaz: no way, dude you got a six pack?

Oliver: how?

Kai: it must have been form the spider, it's radioactive ability must have made me look like this.

Oliver: Dude, you realize what this means?

Kaz: yea, it means you have been working out a lot.

Oliver: No, it means Kai Has superpowers.

Kaz: Dude that's awesome. Wait, do you know what other powers you have?

Kai: not sure all I know is I have super speed and...

Oliver: Dude, your lunch bag.

I look at my hand see it was stuck to the bag as I try to pull it off I couldn't, about a few seconds later my hand was on the locker and I knew that if I try to take my hand off I would break the locker.