Not a chapter

Okay so this is not a chapter but the next chapter will be out soon when I'm not to focus on school but anyway I have questions for y'all, do you guys want a extra two seasons or just two seasons or two extra seasons but the two season is base of video games (if you guys do, what games you want it to be?)

Crossover: now I do plan have maybe one or two extra crossover with lab rats story by my partner LaxfellingV2, I'll have to figure out what they will be about but I'll cross that bridge when I get to that point.

Kai and Bree: So most people voted for Bree as the love interest but some are wondering how will they meet and how they will handle the relationship, my plan is to have them meet in one of the crossovers and they will have a long distance relationship but sometimes they will have dates from time to time when they aren't dealing with their own problems.

Other characters: someone ask if I will add other characters There will be other marvel characters that will appear in the story,others will be in Elite force though i have an idea of how the parents will play out in this story can't say much but it involves spy business.

Transformers and TMNT: as I said with the last updated I did, I've just lost focus on the story now I do plan to work on it but it will take some times plus I have started working on the next chapter on the TFP but I've just lost interest but I will get back into when I can.

Anyways that's all and I'll try to update soon next is going to be about monsters, Lost heroes and Big Rhino, that's all bye!