Chapter 05: Set up

"Minah, it's almost lunch, you should go talk to him!!" Hyeri said. "What? Why?"

"Because you like him?"

"Who said I did? And I technically have a boyfriend, right?" Hyeri then rolled her eyes. "I mean, he doesn't have to know!"

"Well, I'm not doing it anyways."

"Ugh, fine..."

Hyeri suspiciously walked away. She walked over to Sehun and started to talk with him about something. I shook my head, and looked back into the textbook, and wrote some stuff into my journal.

(Sehun's P.O.V)

Hyeri suddenly walked over to me after talking to Minah.

"Sehun-ah... help me!"

I smiled. "What can I do to help, miss?"

She laughed. "Do you think Minah's into Jimin a bit?"

"I believe so."

"Well, I want her to sit with him!"

"Well, how can we do that if she doesn't want to?"

Hyeri sighed and thought for a second. "Hey... maybe we can ask both of them to sit with us during lunch, and then..."

"We can tell them where to sit, and we disappear while they're sitting by themselves!" I finished for her, excited. Hyeri grinned "Yeah, like that! Well, class is almost over... so?"

Right after we gathered our stuff, we both went over to Minah. "Minah, can you sit with us during lunch? At the table in the back?" I asked.

"Uh yeah, sure!" she said.

Hyeri and I grinned, and we walked out. "Okay, now let's find Jimin!" Hyeri nodded. "I think he just came from... art?"

"Yeah... oh wait, look! There he is!"

"Hey, Jimin-ah!" Hyeri said as she ran over to him. "Hi noona! He said with a smile. Hyeri chuckled. "Can we all sit together during lunch at the table that's in the back?" she asked. "Wow, that's very specific, but okay!" he said.

"Okay, bye!"

"Uh... bye?"

After we left him, we started laughing. "Hahahaha, if they only knew what we were doing."

"What were you doing?" someone asked behind us. We both jumped. We were relieved to find out it was Sojin. "Oh, Sojin, you gave as a heart attack!" I said. Sojin laughed.

"Actually, Sojin, can you eat lunch with us in the hallway?"

"Okay... why?" she asked in confusion. "Uh... let's just say we're ditching some friends because they have no idea what's happening," Hyeri explained. "Well, okay!" Sojin said. Then we all got lunch and found a hallway near the canteen to sit in.

(Jimin's P.O.V)

I was walking into the canteen, and I sat down in a chair at the table Hyeri and Sehun told me to sit at.

I looked around to see if I could find them anywhere...

After a few seconds, the girl I met not too long ago sat next to me. I was surprised.

"Uh, hello," I said. Minah almost jumped. "Oh! H-hi? I did not see you here..." I chuckled. "Do you know where Sehun and Hyeri are?" she asked me. I shrugged. "Not really..."

She blinked. She then just looked at me. I gazed back. After a moment, her cheeks were the slightest pink. I felt myself smile. "I don't think I introduced myself properly. I'm Park Jimin," I said. She smiled back. "I'm Bang Minah."

"Are you my noona?" I asked curiously. It was hard to tell. Minah chuckled. "I don't know. Am I?"

"When were you born?"

"May 13!"

"October 13... you're my noona."

"I guess so! But call me Minah, please," she said. When she smiled, it melted my heart. I think I could feel my blush appear.

"Okay, Minah... friends?"

"Sure!"

We talked a lot. We did until we realized our friends were still not there. "Where are they?"

"Who knows at this point?" she said with a shrug. We kept talking about other stuff, school, ourselves, etc. I had fun, honestly. We kept bonding until the bell rang.

"Bye, Jimin!"

"Bye, Minah!" I replied. We both waved to each other and went to our separate classes.

Hello guysss

Sorry for not updating for a while-

I was actually writing another version of Ch. 5 but decided to go with this original draft, but the plot will thicking much more soon!

PeachyDream_CHIMMY