Poor sick tohru

Kyo woke up to see Tohru gone from the bed and heard someone in the bathroom. Kyo went to see who it was and saw the door open to reveal tohru by the toilet throwIng up. "H-hey, tohru, what happened?" Kyo asked while brushing the hair out of her face. "I-I don't know." Tohru said. Kyo picked up tohru and brought her to her bed. "Here is some water, tohru." kyo said with a soft smile. "Thank you, kyo." Tohru thanked him. Kyo sat down on the bed and said, "I'm calling hatori." "Okay." Tohru said. Hatori soon arrived. "Hey, I'm here." Hatori said with his blank expression as usual.A little later Hatori told kyo what happened. "Kyo, tohru has not been eating enough lately. She should be fine but make sure she eats more." Hatori said. "But how did she throw up?" kyo asked. "She ate more than what she was used to because she was around you and she didn't want You to worry, that's what she told me anyway." hatori explained. Kyo had tears in hand ran to tohru's room. "Tohru, why, why would you do That? Kyo asked crying at this point. "I-I don't know." Ive felt sick this past week so." Tohru explained. kyo handed tohru some pills to take. The next day tohru felt a little better than what she was. Kyo stayed with her all day and night to make sure she was fine. A week later tohru was all better. " Tohru, I bought some ice cream on the way home." Kyo said while giving her some. "Thank you, kyo." Tohru said it was now night time and shigure teased them saying. "What are you doing to our innocent tohru." "I-I'm just talking with her, you idiot." kyo said blushing. Shigure just walked away. Soon tohru and kyo fell asleep.