Roof top

Tohru soon woke up and was about to make breakfast for everyone but kyo came up behind her. "You don't have to make breakfast for them you can do stuff for just yourself for once." Kyo said hugging tohru. "Oh,i don't find it a Problem to help out around the house." Tohru said with a smile on her face. tohru continued to make breakfast for everyone. Soon when the food was done kyo took tohru up on the roof with their food in hand. "Why are we up here, Kyo?" Tohru asked looked curious. "I just want to get away from all the idiots In this house." Kyo said. Yuki came on up to the roof were tohru and kyo were. "What do you what you stupid rat!?" Kyo yelled at yuki. "I just wanted to say good morning to miss Honda." Yuki said. "Well me and MY tohru were up here to get away from you and the stupid dog!" Kyo said looking mad. "Good morning miss Honda." Yuki Said with a smile while ignoring kyo. "Don't ignore me you stupid rat! Kyo said. Tohru was just eating her food in silence while the two fought. Yuki soon left the roof to leave tohru and kyo alone. "Sorry about that idiot rat." Kyo said hugging tohru. "Oh no it's fine!" Tohru Said with a smile. The two left the roof and went into the house. "What were you doing to our poor tohru?" Shigure said in a teasing tone. "We were just talking you dirty dog." Kyo said. (A/n I really wanted to put "you dirty dikan" but that wouldn't make sense any way back to the story. Tohru and kyo went up to Kyo's room and sat down on Kyo's bed. Tohru ended up falling asleep while kyo was in the shower.When kyo came back he saw tohru asleep. Kyo smiled and ended up falling asleep as well next to tohru.