Idiots

In the mornig kyo woke up to be in the same bed as Tohru since they fell asleep watching a movie. All the sudden yuki barged in the room waking kyo up. "morning kyo, I looked in your room to wake you up, but you weren't there, so I wanted to look in here. Looks like I was right." Yuki said. Tohru was still asleep and kyo was sitting up in the bed. " You dumb rat, you can't just barge in a room like that!" Kyo yelled." K-kyo?" Tohru groaned. "Good morning tohru, sorry i woke you up. The dumb rat came in here." Kyo said. "Good morning miss Honda." Yuki said with a smile. They all went downstairs and shigure showed them the photo he took. "WHY DID YOU COME IN THE ROOM, YOU IDIOT?!" kyo yelled. Yuki was not surprised and tohru as red looking at the photo. Shigure giggled at their embarrassment. Kyo and tohru went to school together and yuki already left before for student council. They got to school, and it was already the end of the day when kyo peeked in the classroom to get tohru to see her on the ground with three girls around her." HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO TOHRU?! Kyo yelled out. The girls ran away. Kyo walked over to the unconscious tohru. Kyo saw her head bleeding slightly and some blood on the wall. "Crap, they slammed her hea and she passed out." Kyo mutered to himself. Kyo picked up tohru and ran to the nurse. A few minutes later the nurse came to get kyo. "Tohru Honda will be fine but she hit her head hard." The nurse said. Kyo went to see tohru to bring her home. Haft an hour later tohru woke up. "What happened, kyo?" Tohru asked. "Some idiots slammed your head into the wall, and you passed out." Kyo said. They soon went home and when yuki came home they explained everything to him." I'm sorry that happened, miss Honda. Yuki said. "No no I'm fine." tohru said with a smile. Kyo went and grabbed Tohru's arm telling her it's time for bed. They went to Kyo's room tonight and they soon fell asleeep.