A Simple Picnic

Kyo woke up first as usual and patted the sleeping tohru on her head. Kyo went ahead and made breakfast for only tohru and him. "The others can find out a way to make their own food." kyo muttered to himself. Kyo went up to his room to see tohru just waking up. "Good morning tohru, I got you breakfast." kyo said. "Thank you so much, Kyō." tohru said with a smile. Kyo smiled back at her, and they began eating. A little while later kyo asked tohru if they wanted to go on a picnic together, of course tohru said yes and they went off. When they got to the flowery field they sat down on a blanket. "this food looks really good tohru." kyo said. "Thank you." tohru said blushing from embarrassment. They both ate the food and enjoyed it. Tohru ate a good bit of it and kyo was happy she got better, and he gave her a stoft smile."kyo, what are you smiling at?" tohru asked curios. "Oh n-nothing." kyo said looking down blushing. They both went home soon after and saw yuki and shigure in the living room talking. "hello, miss honda." yuki said with a smie. "Hello, yuki." tohru said back. Kyo and tohru went to the roof since it was almost nighttime, and the sun was setting. Kyo and tohru talked for a while till tohru said she was tired. Kyo handed her his jacket and told her, "Stay please tohru." "Okay." tohru said to him with a curios look. Soon tohru fell asleep on the roof and kyo finally noticed after a few minutes. "Good night, tohru." kyo said and pulled her close to him before caring her to the ground and brining her to his room.