💠𝒩ℯ𝓌 𝒩𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉💠

Yui was in a pink colored room, laying down on a pink bed. Her suitcases and bags in the room.

Yui then started to open her eyes. She sat up, eyes closed. Then she had realized something. Quickly, she started to check her neck. "Oh! I'm still fine. Not bitten anywhere." She sighed relieved.

She then looked down. "Huh... My clothes!?" She hugged herself.

She then remembered the brothers and the three men(not including Rain).

"Why did my clothes change?" She asked. "I've to call daddy right now!"

Then she remembered the diary and the picture.

"What's going on, daddy?" She shut her eyes. "Please just come back already!" She yelled.

"It's useless crying, Bitch-chan."

Looking up Yui saw Laito with Pix on her bed.

"You look sexy in that nightgown." Laito cooed. "But not as sexy as Pix." He said grabbing his pet's chin.

"Hehe~" Pix chuckled.

"Hey, bitch-chan, I wonder if you're inviting me." Laito said. He then started to crawl up to her.

"Please no!"

However someone shoved Laito away.

"You shouldn't touch her without ore-sama's permission."

Looking up Yui saw Ayato and Spike.

"Ayato-kun, so rude!" Laito yelled.

"Get out! She's mine!" Ayato spat at his younger brother. He then started to approach the girl.

"Stop Please!" Yui said as she pulled the blanket closer.

"Hey, there chichinashi!" Spike yelled appearing next to his master. He then changed his gaze towards his younger brother. "Evening to ya, Lust." Spike said seeing his younger brother help up his master.

"Evening to you aswell, Greed-niisan." Pix said with a smirk.

"You guys should stop, we are going to be late." Someone said.

The group turned around and saw Reiji with Rain next to him.

"Damn, not four eyes again." Ayato spat out annoyed.

This caused a tick mark to appear on Rain's head.

"I'd prefer it if you don't say such things about my master." Rain said.

"Shut up shortie!" Ayato yelled.

Rain was ready to attack him if it wasn't for Reiji holding him back.

"Ms. Komori, please do hurry up and change." Reiji said picking up his pet.

"Change clothes? Where are we going?" Yui asked.

Pix sat on his master's lap, Laito started petting the latter's hair.

"Master and the others have decided for you to go to their school." Rain said still salty about Ayato.

"School? Now?"

"You are so dumb to the point you won't ever understand if I don't explain from 1 to 10?" Reiji said with a glare. "Night school." He said tiredly.

"But go to school at this time..." Yui began.

"According to humans point of knowledge its annoying to be active in night." Reiji sighed, the humans are deplorable in his eyes.

"Since you live in the Sakamaki mansion, you must try to adapt to the habits of Master and the rest of Sakamaki brothers." Rain explained sensing his Master's malcontent.

"But..."

"If you don't want that, you are allowed to live any time you want." Reiji said after composing himself.

He then started to walk away with Rain in his arms.

"You talked about how you will kill me if I dare run away." Yui said not realizing the tension.

"What."

"N...no!"

"If you understand then change your clothes." Reiji said motioning towards the girl's uniform on her bed.

Looking down Yui began to take things in and tried to speak only for her to realize the Sakamaki brothers and the three pets were gone.

Yui sighed.