💠𝒲ℯ𝓁𝒸ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝒯ℴ 𝒩𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉 𝒮𝒸𝒽ℴℴ𝓁💠

Fun fact: in the "Diabolik Lovers Official Setting Collection" it gives a name for the school "嶺帝学院高校" which comes out as "Peak (嶺) Emperor (帝) Academy (学院) Senior High School (高校)"

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱┏┓╱╱┃
┃╱╱╱┏┓╱╱╱┏╯╱╱╱┃
┃╱╱┏┛┗┓╱╱┗┓  ╱╱╱┃
┃╱╱┗┓┏┛╱╱╱┃┃╱╱┃
┃╱╱╱┗┛╱╱╱╱┃┃╱╱┃
┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱┗┛╱╱┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After getting ready and making sure that Yui had her useless pink cross she cautiously exited her room.

Making her way down through the dark and eerie hallways of the mansion.

She didn't see any of the brothers and any of those other guys(plus the child).

And for that she was grateful but what made her uneasy was that everything was quite, to quite for her liking.

The darkness around her accompanied by the deafening silence did not once ease her worries. She was on guard..

The only thing she heard was the sound of her own footsteps and that just added to her ever growing fear.

She passed a few portraits and an occasional expensive looking vase. Taking a few turns here and there.

After taking countless steps, she finally found herself at the top of the staircase of the entrance room.

Everyone was doing they're own things.

Shu is leaning on a nearby wall, arms crossed and eyes closed. Shade(Cat form) on his head, sleeping.

Reiji is talking to Rain(human form) but surprisingly Reiji had a small smile.

Ayato boasts about his new accomplishments to Spike(Human form) who just insulted him in return.

Kanato smiles in delight, squeezing Teddy, as Zuruzuru(human form) hands him a plate of strawberry cake.

Laito is saying some dirty things to Pix(human form) but Pix would counter with his own flirty remark.

Kageru is laughing at Belzebub(pig form) who is wheezing as he ate some spicy chicken.

Subaru has a glare on his face, his arms crossed, Aka(Human form) standing beside him with a glare of her own.

Yui stared at Aka in jelousy. And she has a right to be jealous.

Aka has long beautiful violet hair which is kept in a high ponytail. Her piercing red eyes looked like rubies. Aka has an hourglass figure. She has a big bust and even bigger breast. She is wearing a black dress with matching knee length black boots. She has a collar around her neck.

Compared to Yui, Aka looked liked a model. Yui clutched her chest area with a jealous glare.

"Oi, Pancake, quit standing there like an idiot and get down here!" Ayato yelled as he had spotted her.

Honestly, all of the brothers and servamps already knew she was there but didn't bother to acknowledge her. Except for Reiji who was too busy with Rain to even sense her.

Gulping, Yui quickly hurried down the stairs and shrunk down from fright when she saw the glare that Reiji was giving her.

"Was I not clear when I have told you that we must leave in a few minutes instead you took over fifteen minutes to arrive and now because of your tardiness you had us waiting." Reiji snapped at Yui, holding his forehead with a tired sigh.