Journey To The Forbidden Shores

Narrators POV.

Mumble, (Y/N) and the three amigos had made it to a far distance from emperor land, the sky is grey as Mumble looked down.

"Dont be down Mumble, I'm sure everything will work out for us, we just need proof that you aren't the problem. Which I clearly know you aren't the problem".

(Y/N) comforted Mumble as he nodded but then an idea came up in his mind.

"Aliens, we are going to talk to the aliens".

"How are we going to find aliens?".

"Lovelace".

(Y/N) got confused when Mumble mentioned Lovelace but decided to go with the flow of it.

"But he don't like you".

"Thats okay, I'll appeal to his better nature, that's all".

"How are you going to do that?".

"Cruel and unusual punishment?".

"Unimaginable punishment?".

"Imagineable torture?".

"Your singing?".

Soon the amigos got quiet until they burst out in laughter, (Y/N) smiled a little bit.

"Mumble, I see you've made new friends, who are they?".

(Y/N) asked as Mumble introduced (Y/N) to the amigos, to say, they understand why Mumble likes (Y/N). Not only because she looks different but she's considerate to others around her.

"Oh uhm, this is Ramon".

Mumble offered Ramon up as he waved at (Y/N) and shaked her flipper but gave it a small kiss. She giggled as Mumble decided to brush the feeling of jealousy away.

"This is Nestor".

"Hello".

Nestor waved as (Y/N) waved back. Then Mumble guestured another penguin to him.

"This is Lombardo".

Lombardo only waved as she waved back. He then got another penguin infront of him.

"This is Ronaldo".

"Hey".

"Hey".

(Y/N) greeted as Mumble introduced the last penguin of the group.

"And this is Raul".

"Ello".

"Hi".

(Y/N) greeted as Mumble had  introduced the amigos to her. (Y/N) got cheery as they surrounded her and started complimenting her.

"My, your so beautiful".

"Way prettier than all of the other penguins back in emperor land".

"Your so fluffy and soft".

"Mumble told us that you have a wonderful personality".

"You have a beautiful voice".

Mumble didn't know what he was feeling but he didn't like the feeling of the amigos giving (Y/N) compliments when he should be doing that.

"Awe, thanks guys, that's really nice of you but Mumble is the cutest penguin there is".

(Y/N) told them as Mumble felt flattered by (Y/N)s compliment to him. He shyly nodded in agreement as she went next to him and put her flipper in his flipper.

"No need to be jealous Mumble, my heart belongs to you".

(Y/N)s POV.

We soon made it to another penguin colony as me, Mumble and the amigos traveled up hill for a penguin named Lovelace. We stood infront of a cave with an ice perch.