Strange Lands.

Narrators POV.

(Y/N) and Mumble chased after the boat long before they lost sight of the boat, (Y/N) was getting tired but she always kept up with Mumble. Same as Mumble, he was getting tired, he needed to communicate with the aliens but he noticed (Y/N) was getting tired. He slowed down for her, worried he'll lose her to the sea.

"(Y/N) are you okay?!".

"Yeah I'm fine, keep going!, don't worry about me, I'll always be behind you".

(Y/N) called out as she huffed in exhaustion but she hid her exhaustion for both hers and Mumbles sakes. Mumble decided to keep going with her following behind slightly.

Soon they washed up on a beach. Both are exhausted and fell unconscious halfway to the shores as they were swept on land together. They had washed up near a electrical power plant as a truck passed by them but stopped. The truck backed up as the door opened to reveal a human.

This human is a male, his name is Nathan and he worked at a zoo, more specifically, the penguins enclosure. He usually feeds the penguins fish and studies their behavior. He was on his way to the dock where a ship full of fish are being dropped off but he found two penguins on the sandy beach.

"Wow, these two are a beauty".

Nathan commented as he examined the two penguins, he easily identified the two as a female and a male and he quickly rushed back to his truck. He grabbed out two cages fit for a grey hound as he lifted Mumble and placed him in the cage first. He locked the cage as he lifted the female but felt something huge with her stomach.

"Huh, you seem way heavier than the little guy, I better examine you first before I take you in the enclosure".

Nathan then placed her in the cage as he locked the cage. He took the two cages and placed them in the backseat of his truck, closed the doors, got in his driver's seat and began to drive off. He is sure to tell his boss that he's found more penguins for the penguin enclosure.

Nathan had completed his main task, collecting the order of fish for the penguins and now he's delivering them back to the Zoo. The Zoo was a bit popular since the opening of the penguin enclosure. Everyone liked the penguins installment and Nathan enjoyed his new job he was employed on.

"Okay, now to tell my boss that I have found two penguins. God I hope he gives me a raise".

Nathan muttered as he drove back to the Zoo and found his parking spot. He parked in his spot as he got out of his truck, he got to the back of his truck to reach for the huge box of fish.

He carried it all the way inside the empty Zoo and made it to the hidden room where he can observed the penguins closely. The penguins in the enclosure are sleeping peacefully, much to Nathan's relief as he placed the box full of fish on a table next to the bucket.

"Hello Nathan, what took you so long".

Nathan jumped at the sudden interupption by his boss as he turned around and clutched onto his chest.

"Jeez boss, you scared me, okay your not going to believe what I've found but I've found two new species of penguins".

Nathan told his boss as his boss raised an eyebrow.

"Uh huh, where are they?".

"In my truck, the reason why I was late is because I found two new penguins washed up on the shore when I was going to collect the fish".

Nathan explained his reasons as his boss simply sighed and pinched his nose.

"Are you going to show me the two penguins Nathan?".