Arrival At The Forbidden Shores.

Narrators POV.

The snow storm has finally cleared up as we gather in a mountainside cave. In the cave is two tall snow structures and four snow structures the shape of penguins. Suddenly one of the structures moved to reveal Mumbles head along with a sleepy (Y/N). Then the amigos had revealed themselves in the snow as they shook the snow off their bodies.

"Morning everyone, is everyone alright?".

(Y/N) yawned out as everyone replied except Mumble, he head something outside the entrance behind him.

"What's that noise?".

"There's no noise".

"No gasping or wheezing-".

(Y/N) noticed Lovelaces absence and pointed it out.

"Guys, wheres Lovelace?".

The amigos shrugged at her question as Nestor spoke.

"You know sometimes, a brave penguin will just slip away to die".

"Do you think he went to a happy place?".

"Let's look around for him first before we assume he's- uhm, that".

(Y/N) suggested softly as Mumble agreed with her, they slipped their way out of the cave and found penguin footsteps. The footsteps of Lovelace but when they followed it out of the cave, they were shocked to see a church on a mountain.

"Come on, let's go".

Mumble told them as he lead them towards their destination but (Y/N) was behind the group incase if anyone gets lost.

The whole penguin group wondered their way into a strange area they believed are left behind by the aliens.

"Lovelace?, Lovelace!"

Mumble called out for Lovelace, hopefully to find him alive than dead.

"Hello?, is there anyone there?!".

Mumble called out again but he was quieted by the amigos, (Y/N) wondered around curiously but quiet. She was thinking on where Lovelace could have gone to.

Soon she found Lovelace on frozen water laying on the icy shore that looks like a trap.

"Mumble!, amigos!, I've found him!".

(Y/N) called out as the boys came to her side and see where Lovelace is. (Y/N) had wondered on the firm ice path where Lovelace will be saved.

"(Y/N) wait!".

Mumble called out as he waddled faster to her, followed by the amigos in tow.

By the time Mumble and the amigos catched up, (Y/N) was looking at the water full of junk and rubbish.

"Are you okay?".

"Dont worry buddy, hang in there".

"What is it?".

Lovelace fell on his stomach and pointed at the rubbish in the water.

"Oh look, there's plenty for everyone".

Raul pointed out as (Y/N) pulled Lovelace back from the water worriedly.

"Hang in there Lovelace, I know they're here somewhere".

"Why would they leave all this behind?".

Ramon asked as (Y/N) saw something moving in the water. Mumble and the amigos could hear the ringing of a bell.

"Tell them we come in peace".

"We come in peace!".

(Y/N) saw a black whale coming towards them, making her fears start to rise. However, Lovelace was coughing and choking from the rubbish on his neck.