Bullying, and consequences

A/N
So basically there are some themes of abuse and cussing in this chapter, just a warning to anyone reading. Also this is TBDL fiction, for anyone who doesn't know that stands for Teen Baby Diaper Lover, if your not into any of that click off now.
_________

At the sharp beeps of her alarm, Phoebe awoke. Quietly, so as to not wake her family, she slid open the window and snuck out.

"Honey wake up!" Her mother said, shaking her husband awake.
"What is it?" He replied in a groggy tone.
"I think our daughter is sneaking off."

***

I checked my watch, and silently cursed.
"Sorry guys if got to go now." I quickly said before dashing off.
I sprinted as fast as I could back home, and pushed open my window before falling in.
'Shit.' I thought. I was facing my parents.

***

"We are very disappointed in you." My father said.
"And concerned. Phoebe where were you?" My mum asked, clearly hurt.
"Just a friends place." I lied.
"Liar! She has no friends." My sister cut in.

My sister. The only person I hate more is my dad. He was so happy for a firstborn like her, but was disappointed with me because I'm not the son he wanted.

"Well fuck you, you fugly little slut." I reply.
I hear her scream in horror.
"MUM! DAD! DID YOU HEAR WHAT SHE CALLED ME!"
"You watch your language young lady." My dad hissed at me.
In response I held up my thumb and middle finger.

"So me and your father have been talking," my mum said, as much to distract him as anything else, "and we have decided on a suitable punishment."
"Since we trust you as much as a baby, you shall be treated like one. You shall henceforth use diapers, pacifiers, and other baby equipment. You shall crawl, and only speak in baby-talk. You shall also go to school like this. Is that clear?" My fathers tone showed he expected to be obeyed.

"I'm sorry, but I'm no longer enrolled at school." I replied sarcastically.

My dad snarled, and picked me up, before taking me to the spare room.
"I thought I told you to speak in baby talk." He flung open the door, revealing a full baby nursery, but sized for teenagers. Like me.
He lay me face down on the changing table, before ripping of my pants and panties.
"Let this be a lesson to you."

*Spank.*
*Spank.*
*Spank.*

When he was done, he took a thick diaper from a box. It was pink, covered in princess designs. He then flipped me over and started diapering me, before dressing me in a aqua tank top and an extremely short pink skirt which did not cover the diaper at all. After this, he took a pink pacifier from a shelf and stuck it in my mouth.

"Not so tough now, are you?" He said, before locking me in the crib and leaving.

***

As I lay down in the crib, I became aware of the diaper for the first time. It was bulky and babyish, sure, but also... Comfortable? Not just that, the paci was quite soothing as well. But before long, there was a twinge in my bladder.

I was on about to hold my pee like I'd never held before, until I considered my situation. My parents wouldn't let me out 'till they considered my price paid, and I liked the feeling of my diaper already so, I just let go.

I gasped in shock, which caused my paci to fall out, but I didn't know what to expect. Certainly not the amazing feeling I was getting. Warmth flooded me, and it was so squishy and comfortable. I loved it.

***

When my parents came in to check on me, they found me asleep in a wet diaper. My pacifier was no longer in my mouth, but I was sucking my thumb anyways. My mum sighed, looking at my adorable innocence, but my dad just took pictures, to blackmail me, if the need arose.